*Jessie*

CeCiMom

Is he the only person in the history of Big Brother to be on slop? I've never seen anyone complain like he does. I was waiting for 2 summers to see how he'd take it and he's really a little man.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funny how Jessie knows now that Ronnie is going home so he is back to trying to pull Lydia back into his harem. She will be happy to be back to pleasuring Jessie.

It seems that Lydia has only one thing on her agenda- get Natalie out! I don't think she can even see beyond that. I don't think Jessie is even the real thing that she wants now. If someone said that Jessie has to go before they could get Natalie, I think she would vote him out.

Jessie told Russel he wanted to talk to him up in the HOH. (he told him to go up there)

Then they go in the room and Jessie lays down in Russell's bed. Russell has to sit in the chair.

Jessie acts like that the HOH room is his.

Russell is telling Jessie how pissed he is at Natalie and Chima for their smart ass comments about his talking to Jeff and Michelle.

talk to Jeff and Jordon and try and pretend like they like them.

EVEN Jordan won't be buying that act (lol)................Jesse must REALLY think Jordan & Jeff are stupid.........what a jerk................actually, I take it back, Jesse doesn't "think" when it comes to others..............he just does what's best for him, thinking the planets revolve around him.........UHG! How many more reasons can there be to despise him?

EVEN Jordan won't be buying that act (lol)................Jesse must REALLY think Jordan & Jeff are stupid.........what a jerk................actually, I take it back, Jesse doesn't "think" when it comes to others..............he just does what's best for him, thinking the planets revolve around him.........UHG! How many more reasons can there be to despise him?

Let me count the ways.... :animated_rotfl:

I could never play this game... if jessie and gnat started wanting to be my friends and suddenly converse when they feel they are losing control of the house,I would tell them F'OFF! but hey that is just me!

I could never play this game... if jessie and gnat started wanting to be my friends and suddenly converse when they feel they are losing control of the house,I would tell them F'OFF! but hey that is just me!

Or just start laughing and be unable to stop :animated_rotfl:

You know, I really hate Jessie, but it was nice to see him help cover Michele with a towel while she was hanging upside down with her pants pulled down during the HOH competition. Although it could just be because the sight of a nekkid woman makes him sick.....he does seem to prefer the "girls" who look and act like men (Natalie and Manchelle.)

I'd love to know how many times Jesse has complained / talked about being on slop instead of Jeff :animated_scratchchin:

For crap sake... she pulled jeff's name out of the hat and the other HG's said it wasn't fair to make him go on slop, not her :excl:

GET OVER IT

(oh, I forgot we're talking about Jessie here... duh)

Just wait until he is on the block. OMG he will be crying like a baby. Just like he did last year. poor poor Jessie. :rolleyes:

It would be just so cool to see him on the block with Natalie. ;)

He is such a buzz kill...just him being in the area makes everyone want to stop having fun...iuts like he sucks all the happyness from a place. Maybe his dad was a dementor (sorry HP dork)

I think you are on to something there! Dad a dementor and his mom is Delores Umbridge! That is why he is short and ugly and wants to be the High Inquisitor of the house.

He is beneath scum. What a terrible person he is. Hate him even more this year than last. Never thought I'd say that.

He degrades women and treats them like sh*t. I hope his reputation is down the toilet when he leaves BB this time.

Archived