*Jessie*

CeCiMom

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did anyone else here Jesse's remark during the show yesterday when they walked in to do the Veto Comp ??

He was passing the hunky toga dressed warrior, and said...

hmmppfff.... they've got him all oiled up <_<

(thinks to himself - I'd look even better if I were oiled)

LOL.

Yeah I noticed it and it didn't surprise me a bit.

Kevin makes a comment about wanting to touch the gladiator and Jesse said, "Come on. This guy is lubed up with baby oil. That's not even fair."

What a jealous douche.

LOL.

Yeah I noticed it and it didn't surprise me a bit.

Kevin makes a comment about wanting to touch the gladiator and Jesse said, "Come on. This guy is lubed up with baby oil. That's not even fair."

What a jealous douche.

My thought wasn't that he was being jealous, but that he wanted the guy more than Kevin wanted to touch him :)...

My thought wasn't that he was being jealous, but that he wanted the guy more than Kevin wanted to touch him :)...

I'll second that thought!!! jessie is as gay as a 3 dollar bill!!! :inlove: not that there is anything wrong with that! :)

I think Jessie is just obsessed with body building. That is a weird world in which to immerse yourself and all-consuming from what I've read and heard. Gay or straight, I think sex might be a secondary pleasure for Jessie. He would no doubt love to have sex with himself most of all.

I think Jessie is just obsessed with body building. That is a weird world in which to immerse yourself and all-consuming from what I've read and heard. Gay or straight, I think sex might be a secondary pleasure for Jessie. He would no doubt love to have sex with himself most of all.

Yeah, if he could see his tiny little peepee without looking into a magnified mirror!!! LOL!!! :animated_rotfl:

I, for one, would love to tell him to go F*** himself :devilish:

Jessie is obsessed with himself. Man or woman (though I think he prefers men) he's the type that would like to do it in front of mirrors just so he can watch himself. Uggggggghhhhhh!

I do not enjoy Jessie. I think he's starting to reach a new level of conceited and annoying hitherto not seen out of him. Every time he flexes when they mention him during comps on TV, being obnoxious with production about bubble wrap... we get that you've been through the house 2 times now. Unfortunately the first time you got ran out by better gamers and hopefully the rails are greased to get your conceited behind out of here very soon. Being in the house 2 times doesn't make you a good BB player

Jessie is obsessed with himself. Man or woman (though I think he prefers men) he's the type that would like to do it in front of mirrors just so he can watch himself. Uggggggghhhhhh!

ITA...Jesse said a few weeks ago he didn't like any HGs asking him details about who is roommate is outside the house. It's probably some Sugar daddy type.

If I hear jessie say one more time "ya see what I am sayin" I am going to slit my own throat!!!

He starts a sentence, then rather than finish the thought ,because he can't form the words in that teeny tiny brain to finish the sentence ,he says "ya see what I am sayin"

Jessie just told Chima that Bonnie is "so close to staying". Heehee.

Please insert your deluded finger in your friend's deluded belly button and swirl!

OMG....I almost fell off my chair!!! Funniest thing I've read all day.

Jessie is getting NO WHERE with jeff in his conversation in the rr room!! I love it!!!!!

He is trying so hard to get jeff to say he won't put him up.jessie has told jeff about a bizillion times 'mI not after you, I won't put you UP,I have your best interests at heart! Yeah really jessie, you douche bag!!!

How many times has Jessie told Jeff he's "got him" without Jeff replying that Jessie is safe too! Jessie must be very frustrated without knowing Jeff's intentions towards him. Poor Jessie. Heehee.

Go Jeff! :)

Archived