Big Brother 11 - released info

This will definitely be fun watching....but this means we're also going to be listening to quite a bit more whining on the feeds especially about the cold showers especially if someone ends up getting the have not side multiple weeks in a row.

Don't get me wrong I look forward to it regardless. These challenges will be worth way more than the food challenges were.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's face it. We've become a pretty materialistic society. We've grown to enjoy the creature comforts like hot showers, comfy beds and favorite things to eat. Take those away and watch the reactions from pouting to down right anger!! I would NOT like staying in that third bedroom because I can't sleep with the lights on! I need dark, real dark and I'm sure a few of them will be the same way! rofl

This is gonna be so much fun! :animated_bouncy:

LOL.... seeing a big problem if the Have Nots can't have booze for a week and the Haves CAN .... :P

Can't wait to see what they'll do with the Mystery Guest(s)....

will they belong to one of the groups ?

where would they sleep ?

will they be eligible for Eviction ?

AND WHO the heck are they ????? :angry:

I sure hope it is a previous HG, but Good Lord, don't let it be Shelia. I can see Brian, but I just watched a previous HG reunion panel show and BRian was the only one who raised his hand when asked who would NOT go back on a reality show. so..... I hated Coach, too, but WOW what chaos he could create. On the other handm most of the HG's would have watched him and know all about his. I HATE that we have to wait almost a week to find out!!!

I have a feeling the mystery guest will not be competing with the other houseguests. They are going to be there to emcee the comps and maybe some other tasks in the house. I don't see them being a competitor. JMO

New info released by Corner Office; 5:47a.m.

The HG entered the house at 6:30. Those of you who follow the feeds

know that Big Brother hardly ever runs on time.

The first in the house were Russell, Ronnie, Laura, and Kevin

The Cliques:

Populars

Braden, Jordan, Laura

Athletes

Russell, Jeff, Natalie

Brains

Ronnie, Chima, Michele

Offbeats

Lydia, Kevin, Casey

The first HOH will be a former HG. Each clique is assigned one. The HG don

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFF are they brining back 4 past hg for

Hmmm - 4 return houseguests - could be interesting. I wonder if there is enough beds once they open that "cold" room. I'm guessing the former houseguest that wins HOH will be the only one that remains in the house - bye bye to the other 3. Can't wait to see what happens!

I just took a look at the CBS website. Pre-show popularity shows a close race between Jeff and Jordan (she's got 3 more "fans") with a "fan" count of over 130. Trailing in the bottom are Ronnie, Laura and Natalie that only have 60 or so "fans". Not sure if that's the new way for CBS to track popularity rather than the graphs from previous years or if one is able to become a fan of more than 1 houseguest. That poor mystery guest has no fans - yet!

One more look at it actually has Lydia well in the lead with 200 fans (don't know how I missed that with the first look)!

DeniseLuvzBro:

"I might be having a blonde moment but they are in the house already? Why cant we watch it or can we?"

Denise...Yep they're in the House since early this morning.

And I think they've always been in the house a few days before the first TV show starts.

It's a bummer that we can't catch glimpses of them on the feeds.....

but... I don't think there's ever been any slip-ups where they've popped up on our computer screens.

and guess what ?? We all think it's a Rip-Off -_-

In one of these threads someone had posted a list of "missing" former house guests. I can't find it now... anyone know who they were or maybe find that post? I think I remember Brian (BB10) & Jessica (BB8) being on the list but, I'm not positive.

Archived