Big Brother 11 - released info

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really don't think, I could stand seeing Jessie sleeping and eating all the time!!

Actually, I kinda want to see how he has changed.. you know he can't possible be that shy guy who does whatever the "bullys" tell him to do.. publicity and being in the spot light has had to make him a little more outgoing..

I agree with those that wish they would stop bringing people back, there is one or two that I would find interesting to hear an update on but usually when they bring someone back they are really annoying, even if I liked them in their season.

OK Guys again I will say that Michelle did post that she was hoping for Jesse to win the first HoH on her facebook, she then posted that she got in a little bit of trouble for it, and now Steven posted this...

Steven Daigle will tell u why he is shocked.. Angie flew to LA 3 days ago and has been out of communication since and a friend told me she is watching her dog for "a while"

Sheila talked about having to get someone to watch her dogs... HHMM...

Regarding the recent information released since my last post...

Eric...I'd love to see him back in the house playing his own game not as AP. I realize he might not be playing for "real" and instead maybe only a short time...that's fine. Eric's game got hosed when he was picked as AP.

Jessie...meh...all braun and no brain.

Jessica...sure maybe.

Brian...sure whatever.

Cowboy...I never watched his season...just snippets (IE: Diane's eviction ceremony and the twin twist) so I can't really decide.

Why is everyone reading that wrong LOL...

It says Angie is in LA wacthing a friends dog!!! :)

Haha, Oh Yana.. How could I have missed that? I know people dont ever lie when going onto tv shows.. What was I thinking?

I really believe he's telling the truth here 123 honey... Sheila posted back in June she needed someone to watch her dog... I haven't released information, but I know for a fact that around the 15 of June she cancelled some upcoming events that were pretty important to her off and didn't give a reason... She hasn't called me back either... She made comments about the fact she needed someone to watch her dog for a "while" too... Just leads me to believe that maybe Angie is watching Sheila's dog... Just my humble opinion...

Probably because the way it was written was kinda confusing. The whole "she is out of communication" thing.

Yeah I can see now that this part could be confusing...

possible spoiler

according to corner office as posted on reality bbq...the first hoh is a former hg from bb10.

I didn't know Angie and Sheila were friends. And then for Angie to leave everything to watch a dog.

I just don't like how BB11 seems to be turning into BB9 with BB10 hgs.

On Thursday, at least all the speculation will be over with.

Archived