Big Brother 11 - released info

DeniseLuvzBro:

"I might be having a blonde moment but they are in the house already? Why cant we watch it or can we?"

Denise...Yep they're in the House since early this morning.

And I think they've always been in the house a few days before the first TV show starts.

It's a bummer that we can't catch glimpses of them on the feeds.....

but... I don't think there's ever been any slip-ups where they've popped up on our computer screens.

and guess what ?? We all think it's a Rip-Off -_-

Thats messed up. and GRrrrrrr

In one of these threads someone had posted a list of "missing" former house guests. I can't find it now... anyone know who they were or maybe find that post? I think I remember Brian (BB10) & Jessica (BB8) being on the list but, I'm not positive.

In the mystery house guest post i think

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was Brian, Jessica, and Sheila...

I don't like any past houseguest coming back, but I can and will say this, I just wish you all could know the Sheila I know... She's really a great person, and I know I'm gonna catch heck of it, but so is Ivette... I've always told you all that you don't know what that house does to people...

The only thing is none of them almost made all stars... But Jessica did have a showmance... There were many former houseguests that turned allstars down too... I know this for a fact... I still talk to one of them often... Well, I haven't talked to them since mid June or so...

The only thing is none of them almost made all stars... But Jessica did have a showmance... There were many former houseguests that turned allstars down too... I know this for a fact... I still talk to one of them often... Well, I haven't talked to them since mid June or so...

Oh my.. I hope its Amy.. i know she turned it down!

wow.. all the possibilities!

I had the cliques almost right, just had Jeff as Poplar and Braden as a Jock (athlete)...who'd a thunk it.....!! Still bet Laura pushed her way in first....

As for past HG, one for each clique, don't think they stay in game..if they do..unfair to those others who had competed and lost...

from corner

I honestly don't know what to think about this, with 4 former hgs in there.. I guess I'll have to wait and see how it's gonna work.. ugh!

Now I will have to use the mute button so much more... that is the times when i rely on the LFU to tell me what there saying.. I know, its sad

I'm gonna be real surprised if the former house guests are competing for the half million. CBS did say in a few weeks the HG would be participating on an individual basis. I think at that time the FHG will leave the game.

I think the new HG will feel cheated out of staying in the HOH but if their entire group is getting the perks for HOH that week it may not be so bad.

I'm liking this new dimension to the game. Heck, we've always complained in the past they didn't do anything new or exciting. CBS may have just stepped up to the plate & given us a whole new ballgame!

:popcorn:

already been posted have a look in the bb release thread

already been posted have a look in the bb release thread

oh, ok...i figured it had. i just accidentally ran into it and thought it would be a hot topic of this board. : )

Oh my.. I hope its Amy.. i know she turned it down!

wow.. all the possibilities!

if i remember correctly the show even did a thing about wanting her, but she was having a baby or something. perhaps it was a dream, but for some reason it's in my brain. also, i was reading this info to someone and they were like "what if it's natalie or matty for the former showmance"...i'll die. i can't stomach one more second of them...also please no cowboy or cappy...or anyone affiliated with cappy!!!!! i need a drink. oh, wait...i have one ; )

If I remember, it was right after her wedding... so she didnt want to.

yeah, it was something...and it was pointed out.

some are saying jessie is the bb 10 hg that got into the house

hm.........

no...jesse is awful too. i think i purposely forgot he existed. maybe it's good that i wasn't cool enough to be chosen for the show this season : )

Archived