July 23rd Live Feed Updates

Janelle says Eric wanted that big fess up because he's going already

Howie says it doesn't matter, actions speak louder than words.

Now Kaysar counting votes to get Eric out. Seems assured they will get Eric out.

Their next target is Ivette and Maggie

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kaysar, Janelle and Howie talking about how Eric is going home. Kaysar saying how they cut the head off the serpent.

Kaysar says the best thing about their group is that they are all strong individually.

Kaysar said it was funny to watch them all run around like chickens with their heads cut off.

Their group, with James, Rachel - every person is a strong individual. They think for themselves but have trust with each other.

Janelle says James keeps telling her not to worry that he's talking to Eric but Janelle is worried about it. Howie and Kaysar tell her it doesn't matter, he's gone.

Now they talk about how funny it was during POV, at them running and bumping into each other, Eric pacing and talking crap, visibly upset.

Howie - never let 'em see you sweat!

They're all loving the Eric blew it.

janelle tells them Eric is probably designating who is in charge once he leaves.

Howie loves how much they've turned around the house. Kaysar happy how their relationships have evolved. Janelle wondering how CBS feels about this turn of events.

James to Ivette: I don't trust Eric

I: Eric has to go

J: I don't trust Eric. He's lied to everyone. We all lie, but I would never trust him. Never trust him to stable. Him calling everybody out was neither mature nor rational. He's like a child.

I: No time for second chances.

J: I was going home if I didn't get this, no ifs ands or buts.

Iv: I would love to get them (kayser and company) and turn it around on them

James talking as if he is a floater now!!!

J: Do you trust April and Jen?

I: I think they're loose gooses. I think they sway.

J: I'd relax a bit. If you tell them things, they'll run straight upstairs to save their ass. When you see me hanging out with them, I'm doing what I can to save you

Still in HOH room

Howie is saying that if he ends up losing, he won't say it wasn't a fair game.

Janelle says they (the other side) are poor losers.

Howie: What are you thinking about, Janie?

Howie/Kaysar in unison: Michael!

Janelle asks how they know, and Howie says she loves him.

Janelle: I do not!

Janelle says she was thinking about last week's veto ceremony.

Janelle whispers and I couldn't get all of it, but she says that Michael wasn't able to defend himself.

Ivette, Sarah and James are outside sitting at a table.

Ivette: So where do we stand now?

James: I don't know. To be honest, I don't know who to believe. I want HOH.

Ivette: Can I ask you a question? You might hold it against me. I still think Howie and Rachel are still up in the air.

James: We joined because of a common bond. I swore to them that I swear my allegiance to you until Eric is out of this house (repeats 2x).

Ivette: So Eric has to go?

James says that Eric has crossed the line. He says that when Eric called everyone out today, he was like a child. He took away the hat that he gave James, and acted like a child.

James: I was going home if I hadn't, no if's, and's or buts. I guess everyone in the house, for some reason I'm the demon.

Sarah: No, you aren't.

Ivette: Now, I'm starting to piece together the things you said.

James: My problem with Cappy is that if he told me there comes a time when we have to fend for ourselves, all he had to do is tell me that.

James says he had no choice, and this is the only reason he is going to be there on Saturday. He says that he doesn't know who else is going to be there, but he is.

Ivette says that the thing is that Kaysar is the mastermind and that he will have the last laugh.

Iv: What I'm saying is that I would love to just get them back and swing everything around. Just swing everything around.

Iv: What if we rocked the house again?

James says he is sure it will be rocked again.

Iv: No, I'm saying what if WE rocked the house again?

James: You have to understand that you are with very weak people.

Ivette still pushes and says that they can turn the house around now. James says it would have to wait until next week. He says that if she talks and people hear, she will end up gone.

April came outside and Ivette went to check on her clothes.

April says something slipped and she knows that Sarah is playing for Kaysar and those guys.

Sarah: I'm playing for James and James is playing for me.

Now, James is in the HOH room, laughing. He says that he thinks it was so immature that Eric was outed so he immediately outed everyone else. He says that it was like a kid taking his ball and going home when he is losing.

Rachel, James, Janelle, Kaysar (and Howie and Sarah) in HOH room

They are saying that there are no more teams. That this is it.

James is rehashing the veto competition.

James is telling them how Ivette wants to swing the house.

Sarah: FYI April and Jennifer are looking for which side to join...she's asking me which

side I am on. (April)

Kaysar: Let's get things straight... There's no question of loyalty. We're going to fight

for each other. We had a plan, the plan is done, now let's carry through.

James: What should I say to Ivette? Can I pretend I"m on their side and rat them out to you?

K: Their going to pretend, we're not. IT's done.

J: I told them yesterday.. you were going to vote me out.

Janelle: What about them pretending to be on their side?

Howie: Be nice as possible, it doesn't hurt.

James: Yeah

Sarah: April keeps asking me which side I am on and who I am friends with. I told her I

was fighting for James and James is fighting for me.

K: Maybe we should do that then. We act as partners. Pretend that our only agenda is get

Eric out.

James: I told Ivette that I gave you all my allegiance until Eric is gone.

RAchel/Sarah: We have to get HOH next week.

K: Final Six. (They all agree.)

Now they are rehashing the food competition, talking about the "other team's" weaknesses.

K: I was telling HOwie the other day: they're not battle tested.

James: I just don't want to make this a habit- me having to win this shit every week.

H: If there was one veto on the line- this was the one to win.

James: Listening to Maggie worry about the both of us. She can feel our pain, etc. I was just

thinking to myself that "I want to shut this bitch up"

SArah says that she went to give Maggie a hug (not to be spiteful) after teh veto competition

and Maggie said, "Dont' touch me."

They all agree that they are going to have a very vengeful person on their hands after Eric

leaves. RAchel agrees, but thinks that Maggie is not as vengeful as Ivette and will make

wise decisions. Rachel doesn't think Maggie would go after Kaysar.

Sarah: If we can convince them that we're working two and two, maybe they'll be stupid enough

to put up Jeniifer and April

James: You two (kaysar/Janelle) are hated right now

Janelle: I've been hated since day onef! HEllo!

Sarah: I have not hated you one day, Janey, I promise.

Rachel: me either.

Kaysar, Rachel, Howie, Janelle, Sarah and James are in the HOH room. They have made a bond as the final six. They say that since Janelle and Kaysar are without partners, they will pretend that they are partners, that they are working as pairs, but in reality they will be a group of six working together after Eric is out. They are going to tell everyone that they are just pairs working to get Eric out, and then every pair for themselves, when in reality they are a team.

James tells them about how he told Ivette that he had made a pact with the group just through this week, his allegiance until Eric is out.

Kaysar makes sure that they understand that the six trust each other, and they all agree.

James says (laughingly) that he doesn't want to "make it a habit that he has to win this shit every week" during the veto comps. They all say they will pitch in and he won't have to always win veto.

James says it was so hard to act like he cared about Maggie saying she was so upset. He wanted to tell her to shut up.

Sarah says that she truly wanted to hug Maggie, not to be two faced, but as a caring person. She started to hug her, and Maggie said, "Don't touch me!"

Kaysar feels that Maggie will equally go after anybody to go after revenge.

Sarah: If we can convince them that we aren't a team, that we are just two, two and two, maybe they will be stupid enough to put their own people up?

James: You have to understand that you two (Kaysar and Janelle) are hated!

Sarah protests that she has never fallen for the backstabbing against Janelle and never hated her.

Feed switches to April talking to Beau. They are pretending still that they aren't in pairs. She is telling him that she thought that Janelle wasn't a pair with Ashlea after she ran Ashlea down to her. She is saying that BB put the four of them (Beau, April, Jennifer and Ivette) together for a reason, to make them look like pairs. She gave BB names of people to contact, and as far as she knows BB didn't contact any of them. She assumed there wouldn't be pairs because it would be an unfair advantage, but obviously she was wrong. She wants to tell Howie to shut the f-- up when he says that she is paired with Jennifer.

Beau is continually yawning. Beau says he is keeping his word to Cappy that he originally made, so he has to vote off Maggie.

April: When someone lies, all bets are off.

Beau: So, does that mean everybody lies?

Beau is counting the votes. He would rather have Cappy there instead of Maggie, because he is more for them.

April says that if you can't keep Cappy there, you will piss off the other person if you vote against them.

Beau says that he is keeping his word.

April: All I'm asking is, who was the second vote for Ashlea to stay?

Beau: James.

April: For sure? Why?

Beau: He found out about Ashlea and Janelle.

April: But he voted for Ashlea to STAY.

April, Beau (BR)

They're talking about the pairs and what was going on in their lives before they left.

April: Telling Beau about the plans she told BB she had for the summer and how she was looking

for a house. She says that BB asked for names of family members and friends that she knew

and was close to, but (to my knowledge) none of them were contacted. I'm not going to even

justify myself anymore. Like Howie asking me, "So how do you know Jenn?" Ugh, Shut up!

Beau: I know I'm keeping the deals that I made because I am a man of my word. I"m going

to have to vote off Maggie.

April: I will remember people saying that when someone is lying all bets are off (LOL)

Beau: I stillw ant to keep the deals that I made.

April: i'm not saying that Iw ould go against them.

Beau mentioned their group being April, himself, Ivette, and Jennifer.... we have to swing

Rachel to keep them here.

Beau is adamantly saying that he is sticking to voting to keep Eric.

Beau: Don't be leaving me now and Ivette... we need to think about how we can keep Cappy to stay.

April: Who was teh second vote to keep Ashlea

Beau: James

April: WHY?

Beau: Because he found out about janelle and Ashlea

Guest cdmon

maggie and eric are laying out

april and beau are talking about we need to win hoh next week..

they are still denying they have partners.

april thinks she's going home

Guest cdmon

april and beau are talking about they dont like jan and beau said i'm still gonna put her up.

april wonder who started all this

beau said kaysar...he wanted to stir everything up.

Guest cdmon

jenn joins april and beau..

jen walks up and april said hello my sority sister. we have to stick together.

April: I don't even like looking at Janelle

Beau: I just.. yeah.. I don't even like her. I don't like her. I"m just going to put her

up no matter what.

A; who started all this?

B: Kaysar. He said he had to stir up the house and not be obvious about it. He knows his

advantage as HOH. He wasn't in our group. He asked everyone questions... Who do you think

the group doesn't want. I didn't say any names. I just said that Janelle is the only one that

the group doesn't want.

A: I told Janelle- I'm going to be honest with you, I told Kaysar to put you up. What do

I have to hide at this point. He's smarter than we thought.

B: But he's freaking ARab/Muslim. they're all smart. they know how to work it. That's what

they do best.

Jennifer joins them

A: Hello my sorority sister. This is the time for sisterhood to stick together- at this point

Eric and Maggie

M: Everyhone knew, before I got on that chess board. Ivette didn't give me a chance to say

whether or not I wanted her. She said I am playing for you tomorrow.

E: That's when I unloaded on her about him being the second vote. She said that she was

going over to you to say that. She was pissed off.

M: She went up to Beau and told him what he was going to do.

E: did you see how pissed off Beau was this morning.

M: yes, but I don't doubt for one second... Ivette and Beau are playing together. B/c she

talked to him like I talk to you.

E: there's no way we can prove it.

M: Jenn jsut hinted to us that Ivette isn't palying the way that we thought she was. Why is

she doing that. What's her motive? for us to think that we have no one in this game? If we

don't have Ivette, we have no one in this game.

E: she has to vote someone off.

M: right, but if I was set up, like I know I was... Janelle was playing for James, Howie, and Kaysar

were playing for James... the only thing I don't know is Ivette.

E: It's possible. My gut feeling says no, but I don't know anymore. I can't give you

an honest answer. Id ont' know. After today, anything is possible. I was totally blindsided.

M: I was 100% blindsided.

E: I don't think i've every been blindsided like that in my life. But you ahve to accept

it and take ti like a man and not hide in the gold room like michael.

I'm leaving the way I came in. I'm leaving as a man. Not as a wimp or a coward.

M: I nkow that. If they think that i'm smarter and more strategic than you are , i don't

want you to burn any bridges.

E: I'm not lobbying to stay.

M: ARe you going to keep playing as if Beau adn Ivette didn't do anything wrong.

E: yes, so I can find out... if it comes to me it comes to me...

M: jenn is making me think she knows something.

I don't have any doubt that her and april are together

E: it doesn't matter anymore. Their gunning for me they want me gone.

M: Not if James says Maggie is smarter than eric. He's not going to get rid of me.

At this point they need to get rid of both of us and they can't.

I don't feel like I can believe anyone right now.. the only one I believe is you.

Way to make us feel alone. Do you think that there is anyone that isn't together but are

playing like they are?

E: I used to think I was a good judge of character... but not anymore.

Yvette, Maggie and Eric..he says "i've never been so blindsided in my life"

He says they will do anything for money.

They will one day have to meet their maker.

Yvette told not Eric not to "seperate himself like Micheal did"

Yvette wants to win HOH and be "impressive" herself like Kaysar.[lol good luck]

Maggie says she's not going to get up and talk to people "if I don't feel like it" they are on outside LD.

They took a chance and "trusted people" so be it.

Eric says he played cards and lost and he needs to take the loss "like a man"

He also says "he has no use for Sarah".

Guest okimdoneagain

anyone able to transcribe what the BB folks (walking around inside the house) were saying on cams 3 and 4 just a minute ago? their audio was live!

Maggie believes that people are not being totally honest[duh] and eric said he will not "call them out" because Maggie doesn't want him too.

A lot of self-righteous talk how honest they are.[gag]

Now there's fish on all cams