July 23rd Live Feed Updates

Back inside everyone laughing and talking about everyone and talking about Ivette and April still lying! They all know they are still lying. James wants Ivette out as soon as possible. Sarah, Howie, James, Janelle all having a good old time out in the open talking. They are in HOH, but being loud and open.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Shockalot

April and Ivette outside.

April says "Nobody else knows you are a.. 'you know what"

April tells Vette that everyone think her and Beau are a team.

Ivette then insists that she does not know Beau.

April understands.. she doesnt know ANYBODY outside this house.

Not even Jennifer, even though they were in same sorority.

howie says his plan was to divide the house, you dont want a couple up because this is great.

FHG: someone said this is the best thing that could have happend

howie says she tried to protect rachel by keeping her far from him.

james says his flirting was friendly.

james says its hard to be in here with a significant other.

james didnt wanna go home and have sarah play alone.

janelle says its the 6 of them now

james says its totally division.

howie, janele, james, sarah relieved.

james says everythings gonn change with eric being gone.

The dethroned Cappy and the Cultists in the LR. Cappy in the nom chair. Surrounded by Beau, Maggie, Jennifer, and Rachel. Audio is bad, can't hear what they are saying. Someone says, "You are a little stuck up rich bitch!" All laughing. Ivette joins them and starts going off. Still too quiet to hear. Only snippets of conversation. BB has their mic's turned way down.

April is outside with Ivette. She is telling her that she needs to go inside and tell people who she is.

Ivette: No! No! Don't you do that, April!

April says she hasn't told anyone anything, and she won't.

Ivette says she would be targeted even more--is April crazy?

April: People will believe what they want. They say you know Beau! They say I know Jennifer just because she is my sorority sister! I don't even KNOW ANYONE!

Ivette says she feels so disillusioned about James.

April: They won't let me walk out. I want to walk out of this. There is no need for me to be in this at this point. There is no need. All that I feel at this point is I just want to walk out. I want to smoke again.

(Iv goes in to use wc)

HOH room

James, Howie, Janelle and I think Sarah are in there talking. Sarah and Janelle are amazed that Ivette and April and Jennifer and Beau are still lying.

Sarah says she likes Ivette, but she is a timebomb.

Earlier, James said that after the nominations, Howie winked at him, and he wondered why--was he winking because James was leaving? (laughing)

James said "you two are the masterminds," and I'm not sure if he is talking about Howie and Janelle, or Howie and Kaysar?

Sarah says that Ivette and Jennifer were apologizing to her, saying that they were sorry; if they had known James was her boyfriend, they would not have flirted with him.

Sarah (who was confessing and crying earlier) seems very cool and calm and happy now. So I'm not sure whether she just switched moods, or if she was acting earlier.

Janelle to Sarah: You did a really good job. I had no idea!

Janelle to James: And YOU! Flirting with all the girls!!

(laughter)

James says it is hard to be there with a significant other. He says he didn't want to go home and leave Sarah there.

James: This whole thing has divided us, and we have these six people, and I say this because I was just stabbed in the back by the rest of the house...The rest of the competitions are gonna be real competitions, not like on a surfboard and saying you have to pee! Things are gonna change when Eric leaves, because he is still evil.

Janelle: I don't think Eric knew! He didn't know the groups were all couples.

(all agree Eric didn't know)

rachel saing janelle orchestrated this.

ivette still upset she isnt james' girl

eric still playing hero, saying he wants tobe ok with everyone since he is going to leave.

april just wants to F---- LEAVE. they are yelling at her saying no. eric says he's going, done deal.

fhg says well rachels' vote! eric says she has to look out for howie..silence from rachel.

ivette still doing AWARD WINNING!!!!!!!! saying they have extra motivation.

Cappy telling someone LISTEN TO ME! He took off his mic to talk. He needn't have bothered. BB has all their mics turned very low so we can't hear what is being said.

Cappy holding full court now, with all the cultists there. April, Ivette, Beau, Maggie, Jennifer, with Rachel looking on.

Rachel just told Eric, Beau, Jenn, April, Maggie, and ivette that Kaysar is behind all of

this.... Not Howie and Janelle....

Eric is trying to make sure he is okay with April.

April keeps saying that she just wants to leave.

I: Mentally you come into this came for yourself. But some of you have extra motivation.

Maggie is going to work her butt even harder for you, Cappy.

E: That's fine. When it comes down to it, you have to win the competitions. Maggie didn't

win and she's accepted that. Now you have to accept it and play.

Maggie: Don't play backwards... play forwards.

eric saying she believes april, ebcause april is PISSED OFF. saying she has no f---- clue what collegejennifer went to.

maggie saying they knew things were going to change...not this bad.

eric: im ok, and i know im going home. im ok wth it. you all have to be ok with this.

eric saying they threw april & jennifer in because they were sorority sisters, and beau and ivette were throw in the house becuase they knew miami

ivette very very upset that she isnt james's girl..in tears again.

eric telling her to relax and play.

ivette: here i am being completely honest and throwing things out here.

((HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))

Guest Shockalot

Eric holding Court with Beau, Ivette, Rachel, Maggie, Jennifer and APril.

At one point April is outraged about any suggestion she knows Jen.

Looking across the room at Jennifer "I DONT even KNOW what College YOU went to.. ITS Where.. Is it even the same city as my college JEN?!"

Jen... "No".

April "See WHATevER!"

Cappy is raking Ivette over the Coaching corner.. "Ivette.. I have a bond with you AS strong and REal as you Think IT IS.. ...NOW PLAY!"

Cappy saying many times... "Im Gone.. I only have a few more days.. I am as Good as GONE and I know this!"

Guest Shockalot

Ivette.. "I cant even get cracked out here.. if I was at home at least I could get out my bong!"

Kaysar enters room. Cappy asks accuses "Kaysar.. what kind of Doctor are you?"

Kays: "What.. maybe a Doctor of Love?"

Eric "Nooo You are BUSTED"

(they think he is a Doctor)

They are now grilling Kaysar about whether he is really a Muslim.

Kaysar explains he is a reformed Muslim but yes, he is a Muslim.

eric: this is the summer of secrets, there could be more to come.

everyone agrees, there could be much more to come.

Eric to Kaysar: whats up doctor??

" : what kind of doctor are you??

K: umm love doctor????

E: everyone knows.

april: the only 2 i tohught was janelle and ashlea.

kaysar: i knew i had t flip it.. i love you all, and thats what i plan on doing. im sorry.

I: let me ask you this. yes or no. right now...

K: i am not a reformed muslim. i find strength and guidance thru my religion. were all humans and let logical decesions.

I: can i ask you? is that really the way michael is?

K: no...i was honestly upset with him. i took him aside and told him to get his ass together. i think.. i knew..he loves people..he hasnt been in the US much..he doesnt like pressure and people not liking him, it was very personal...wats the point of aggrivation i said? and he said his feelings were hurt. when you guys said he was going home, i knew it was the best thing..he was just going bad.

e: that makes me feel good..it does.

k: i didnt wnat it to be an argument, but i wanted t callm things down. i didnt want fights.

I : you know why i was so upset tho right??

K: right.

K: im 24, im a grpahic designer. we met at a coffee shop.

April: you arent gay right?!

K: NO

K: its honest and true, i told you, im trying to make a point.

ivette: do you understand the horror i feel with james and sarah?!!!

Rachel, Ivette, Eric, April, and I think Jennifer and Beau and Maggie are all in the living room.

Eric says that he wants to know that he is okay with everyone there, and he isn't sure Ivette is okay with him.

Ivette is still harping on the fact that everyone in there but her is there with another person and will work even harder for that other person.

(April stated a second ago that she wanted to just leave the house, and everyone told her no, she can't).

Eric: Think about it. Now, when I got rid of Michael, that was it. It was unanimous except for Kaysar, and I should have known that when Kaysar won, I was gone.

April says that when they win, that Kaysar is gone, and Eric agrees and says that it is still a game.

April is raging saying she doesn't know the truth about people, if they really went to school where they said, etc.

Eric says it doesn't matter.

Maggie: If I can accept it when I'm the one on the block, you should all be okay.

Iv: Do you guys realize that I watch you all sleep sometimes and I can't sleep?

Eric: You don't realize that I watch you, too!

Maggie: Just so you know, I know you two aren't married, so you don't have to act like you are married!

Eric: I have a real connection with you, Ivette! Now, Ivette, play!

Ivette says that she realized the first night it was weird that Howie jumped off the board because he had to pee.

Eric: You are still here! You guys are acting like you aren't still here!

April grinds on in the background about people being together.

Eric: Don't you dare volunteer yourself to go! April! I'll throw you over my shoulder!

April: I'm gonna go in there and tell them I want to leave!

Eric: No!! April, no!

Rachel is sitting there listening to all of this with a small smile on her face. They are all talking freely in front of her like she isn't there.

April: Let me ask you this! Do you think they put me and Jennifer in here because we went to the same sorority?

Eric: Yep! Just like they put you two (Iv and Beau) in here because you are both in Miami! She lives in SOUTH Beach!

Ivette says she felt connected to James, because they could talk about the neighborhood.

Ivette: And there he is now.......

Eric: Hey, relax, honey.

Maggie: Get to it.

Eric: Yeah, get to it. So what! You know what I mean? There are worse things in life!

Ivette: Here I am, being completely honest! You know what I mean!

(I expect lightening to strike her at any second, People!)

April says that she expects to find out that they are all cousins and she is the only f--ing white girl here!

Eric says again that it is the summer of secrets.

Iv: Do I really want to spend 2005, do I really spend this time here now? I am ready to go home, to my apartment, lay on the beach and wait on people. Hey! I can even get cracked out, but I can't here! Hey, I can even hit the bong!

Kaysar comes in and Eric asks what kind of a doctor he is?

Kaysar: Uh...a doctor of love?

Eric: Hey, it's okay to tell us!

Kaysar: Who says I am a doctor?

(uneasy laughter)

Kaysar says that he wanted to shake up the house.

Eric says hey, that's fine.

Ivette says something and Kaysar brings up the religion and says he knows, it will be that Ivette thinks he is a hypocrite.

She says no, she thinks his Koran doesn't exist in the game.

Kaysar says he is a reformed Muslim and he counts on his religion for his guidance.

Ivette says she wants to know if Michael was really like that?

Kaysar says that they will see later, that he was disappointed in Michael, but he is very European, and he was hurt that people didn't like him.

Kaysar: When you guys told me that he was going home, I knew it was for the best. I knew it was for the best.

Eric: So I wasn't off the mark with that? That makes me feel better.

Kaysar: I was trying to calm things down. Like I said, I didn't want people to fight.

Someone asked if he is really 24?

Kaysar: I'm 24, I'm a graphic designer.

April asks if they are gay (Michael and Kaysar) and he says no.

Kaysar: Much of what I speak about is true. We are playing a game. I told you guys that I am trying to make a point.

Everyone talking at once now. Eric and Kaysar are making buddy-buddy.

Eric: I'm glad everybody is kinda calmed down. Even goofball over here.

Iv: I need Xanax. No, I need Xanax. I really do.

Eric says Iv was humping her bed the other day.

Rachel: Well, chances are, Howie wasn't lying when he said that he would do you.

April: Truthfully, Jennifer and I do not know each other.

(Everyone says, Really?)

April: honestly.. jennifer and i do NOT know each other. honestly.

eric says they know...commotion over ivette saying neither do him and beau!

((they are almost convincing me at this point.))

Guest Shockalot

Great talk now.

Ivette asks Kaysar if Michael is 'really like that'.

Kaysar seriously tells them how Michael is not normally like that. He explains that he had talks with Michael.

He really is from Europe and he was being strange. Hurting himself.

Kaysar assures Mike that Eric was right in many ways about how Mike was acting.

Eric is RELIEVED!!

"Oh gooooood .. good, well good you agree with me"

Kaysar admits he is 24 and he really is a Graphics Designer.

He met Mike at Coffee Shop.

NO.. he they are not gay lol (April asks).

Ivette "I need some Xanax"

Eric "Are you sure thats what you need because you were really humping your pilllow last night!"

Ivette is really embarrassed.

In the middle of it all Eric says "Jen.. we gotta an issue now.. we got an issue I want to talk to you about now"

K - I am not a reformed muslin, ... i don't i don't we are all humans and we all make decisions, we make decisions that are best for us...

k - what happened to mike was this, i was honest when i said i was disappointed in him, what happened to mike was, he is a popular guy, he is very european, but what happend was he didn't deal well with the pressure and he didn't like the way people dealt with him.... his feeling were hurt and when you all said he was going home I knew it was the best

e - so i wasn't off the mark with that

k - there was blame on both sides, i was trying to calm people down, he is my friend...

i - so u understand why i was so upset,,

k - yes

k - i am 24 and i am a graphic designer, mike and i met at a coffee shop, everything i have said was true

a lot of chattering that i cannot tell who is talking to who...

k - ur gonna see that i have done nothing and i do think u are an amazing guy (to eric) and the guys at the FD are lucky to have you

e- thank you man I really do appreciate that

i - i need xanex

e - yeah cuz you were humping your bed yesterday this morning

i - yeah i really did that! I woke up doing that

i - did you know that Jan and i live a fucking block away from each other>????? there is one market and I have never seen her!!!!

k this was done on purpos?

e - of course it was!!!

Ok there are too many convos, i cannot keep up....

april hitting the point home that YES, they are in the same sorority but NO, they dont know each other.

eric to howie: i know yu and rachel know each other and LOL, she would never date you, we have reconfirmed that, (they are all joking laughing)

april AGAIN, we REALLY dont know each other..they did that on purpose!!!

April laying it on really thick. Her and Jenn are playing totally dumb and swearing they do not know each other. (Thursday April's REALLY going to try to walk out of the house, once Julie tells them all)

female hg: i cant even look at anyone, we're all f---- liars (laughs)

K: this was NO accident, i put maggie up to put pressure on you [eric]

E: we figured rachel and howie right away.

they are going on about the surfboard about howie got off after only 3 hrs.

talking about how kaysar walked away from a full chessboard (???)