July 23rd Live Feed Updates

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest brandee

Ivette and Sarah in the gym talking

Ive: NASTY NASTY NASTY, You know Sarah it is wrong. Are you going to go with them?

Sar: Do you know Eric wanted me and James on the block... He wanted us out, did you know that?

Ive: I didn't know that, when i say i dont know something, i don't know!

Sar: want to know why you arent up there? b/c you are a good person. think about yourself alone and just have faith

Beau enters and begins to work out as well

Sar: Its a game and it sucks

HOUSEGUESTS THIS IS A LOCKDOWN, STAY INSIDE

Sar: we arent on the same page

SWITCH TO OUTSIDE:

ERIC confronts KAYSAR

Eric: when you swear on your life that is something you have to live with

Kay: said i wouldnt put you up but veto is a different story

Eric: you have to live with yourself out of this house. lets just have a good time this week and whatever

Eric to Sarah-and we already know that you are James girlfriend

ivette and sarah in gym

I: it's just nasty nasty nasty

I: i can't trust a group that is against me can you sarah

S: if they turn on me yes

S: who did eric want to put up

I: i have no idea

S: it was james and I

I: i honestly thought that i was going to go up

S; you know why you are not up there

I: why

S: because you are an honest person

S: just think about yourself and have faith

S: its a game and it sucks

I can't even begin to finish a thought for you all... Sorry.

Ivette is FREAKING out, and trying to "walk it off" on the treadmill.

Eric is calling people out and then trying to be noble. He said to Sarah, "He already told us that your his girlfriend!"

James: Don't yell at her

Everyone is yelling.... I can't keep up at all

Guest brandee

Ivet: i dont need this shit

Eric: its just a game

Ivet: i never said to put up James

Sar: people want to win and there are lies and there are truths.

Eric: if i said that if i swear on his back...

Sar: you said James had your back and you lied

Eric: i never swore on my life or kids life

Sar: so that makes it ok?

Eric: absolutely

Ivet: I dont want this stress and i dont want be part of a rap party with nasty people

Eric: calm down Ivet

Eric: sometimes you take the risk and hang your ass on the line. I had a good time, i had fun. REALLY

Ivet: Im ready to say vote me off now, dont stick me in that sequester house.

Eric: calm down, you have a game to play

Ive: it is funny how a group of 3 can take over a group of 9

Eric: they played the game good, i have got to give that to them

BEAU: i dont care but that is backstabbing and wrong. it is dirty

Eric: you guys (ive and beau) i followed through and didnt blind side any of you

Ivette kept yelling at everyone from the treadmill until everyone except for Beau and Eric left.

They are working out ....

Janelle, James, April, and Jennifer and Sarah and Howie are talking in the kitchen about how the secrets

are out, how to deal when they are on the block.... etc. Howie is trying to keep it

light by talking about boobies.

April and Jennifer are still sticking to the "we don't know each other" story even though

James and Sarah are "out of the closet."

April said, "Look at the other seasons. Not EVERYONE can be a part of the twist."

The update board seems to be down..... can't post this.

1pm BBT

Beau: (takling about James) I never trusted him, but you liked him. CAppy liked him, so I was like

whatever

Janelle and Kaysar in HOH room

K: the reason why Maggie is so horrified is because not in a million years did she think I

could do this. It's not my fault they think I'm naive. They want me to spell it out for him?

I gained respect and trust by doing this. I didn't get any respect or trust before I did this.

J: (sarcastic) James, I've got your back I've got your back" Whatever. (Making fun of Ivette)

K: April and Jennifer after all this, won't come clean that they know each other. Beau is

the biggest snake in this house. And you're telling ME that I shoudl think twice about my

decision?? But you know what, ti's expected. I'm not going to talk about it if they're

gonna yell. They're all bullies all of them. And this one is one up for the little people.

It's time that the little people get their turn. And you know what, I told Ivette that I'm making

a statement and she laughed. I told people I wanted to make a differece and they shrugged me off

They call me an idealist, well I"m going to show idealism in its finest.

Meanwhile.... April is telling Beau and Ivette that Janelle told them that Ashlea is her

best friend. Ivette and Beau are acting shocked and April is saying how Jennifer and she are

so different..... and they don't know each other.

Guest brandee

Cappy attempts to call Ivette out about having a partner as well as April who both adamently denies it (HA, wait til Thur when Julie announces the truth!!!!!)

Kaysar: The reason Maggie is so upset is that she never thought I was this smart. They talked about how naive I am.

Kaysar says that you get the respect of people who care about you. He says he tried to get Ivette's respect, and she yells at him. He says he tried to get Eric's respect. He says they are not going to talk about this--they are going to yell and not have respect. They will try to intimidate.

Kaysar: Even up until last night, when all you (Janelle) wanted was a place to sleep, they wouldn't even give you that. It's time for the little people to get their turn. You know what, I told everybody, I told Ivette that I'm going to make a statement, and she laughed. I told people I am here to make a difference and they shrugged their shoulders and blew me off. What if we can obtain idealism? That would be the greatest thing. We don't even try anymore. We cheat each other from the very first moment.

Kaysar said earlier that Beau was the worst of all--he was a sneaky snake slithering around.

Janelle says that they even sold each other out, asking why Kaysar didn't put THEM up.

Kaysar says that they have to be fair, even now. Janelle promises and says she won't swear at them.

Kaysar: They are still human, and people don't deserve to be treated like trash. We got them the best way possible.

Kaysar: They were all pawns. I wanted to send a message to anyone who is watching. It is not okay to push people around.

Janelle: Up until last night, they were still pushing me around.

Kaysar: In two and a half days? Like that! (snaps) They are used to the bullying. They are used to getting people down, and oh cappy this and that, and rubbing things in our face. Even with me being HOH, they say "Hey, if you do what the majority wants, you might get a couple of weeks!" (Janelle laughs) Are you f---ing kidding me? It just boils my blood! It's like, what are you taking me for? Do you think I'm that weak? Do you think I'm that stupid? I'm going to sit here and you are going to give me that kind of deal? I expected this Janelle.

Feed switches to James, Sarah and Rachel.

Rachel says what if the other side get HOH next week?

James: Then they are gunning for me next week. They might try this back door thing on me next week.

April comes in crying. She says her feelings are hurt because she just found out that Janelle and Ashlea are best friends. She says that hurts, when you trust someone.

Sarah says yeah, it sucks when you trust someone and they sell you up the river.

James says yeah, he will tell her what sucks. He says it sucks when you work hard to get "evil Mike" out of the house, and then the very people you help f--- you up the ass.

James is talking, really angry now. He says everyone thought he was stupid.

April: Janelle looked me right in the face and said that she knows that me and Jennifer are friends. We. Are Not! I feel out of the loop because I'm the only one---(Feed switches)

K: here is the plan - so april and jenn claim they don't know each other - i am going to bring them in here and tell them that we already have enough votes and if you dont vote this way you are leaving next week

janelle: i threw it because james wanted to win because he has a speeck he wants to make

Kaysar: I'm going to bring them in here and tell him, we have enough votes to get ERic out

But if we don't get those two extra votes... We're coming after you next. They'll hear the

votes and they won't trust anyone any more.

Sounds like teh veto game was a chess game. Janelle said that she threw it on purpose so

that James could win. Because, "who knows what type of speech I would make." And james wants

to make a personal veto speech.

Regarding people in the house having a partner, Eric said "The cat's out of the bag" and Maggie said that now we just have to play the game differently. Maggie and Eric are both very philosophic and are both talking about being grateful for what they have in life, getting on the show, etc.

Eric: I'm going home, Maggie, the numbers are in.

Kaysar, Janelle, and Howie are talking about how the other group is so far behind.... and they

are three steps ahead.

Kaysar has used the knowledge of the pairs to unite his side, while the other side is still

vehemently denying their partnerships.

K: Maggie admitted she had a partner.

J: April's the biggest liar in the house.

H; By far, by far.... She said fifty times that she and Jennifer don't know each other.

It's like families fighting over money. It makes them do wierd things. God, in 24 hours

you have completely changed this place. They effed James.. they effed him.

K: you have to get effed to understand this game. We did!

Kaysar says that Jennifer and April are still denying the truth.

He says he is going to call them into the HOH room and confront them.

Kaysar, Janelle and Howie are laughing now and then, saying it couldn't have been any better.

Ivette is having a really hard time with this, asks James how is she supposed to know who to trust now?

Sarah and April are also in the gold room with James and Ivette. James is talking about how he thought he was safe until he found out that he was going home unless he won veto.

April's upset, too, starting to cry.

GR - james, sarah, ivette, april

Ivette: at this point I don't know what to believe

james: i was going home if i did not win pov

s: thing is everyone here knows some kind of truth

james: nothing in here is for certain

sarah: eric lied right to my face saying james is my boy

james: everyone lies in this game - i was the biggest fool in this house

april: i just feel lonely at this point - wish i had someone to go to - i just thought things but until they are confirmed

april is still playing up the fact that she and ivette don't have a partner

Eric & Maggie in bedroom. Maggie crying, Eric hugging her. James comes in, talking to them, brings up the "car conversation" about how they know each other. E & M deny the story, but then they kind of acknowledge that they're a pair... Eric says it's out of the bag.

James, Ivette, Sarah, April in the GR.

April: At least yall have someone to go to, we don't have anybody. (crying) I just thought things but until they are confirmed, you know?

James: Ivette these guys know us, they put us in this house, they know us!

April: But put yourselves in mine and Ivette's place, I mean how would you feel?

Switch to Maggie/Eric in Bedroom, Eric saying be strong for me.