July 23rd Live Feed Updates

They are telling sarah they called him babe twice, and shes like "I KNOW, it was s hard, i never call him james!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

they are laughing and clapping for the producers

asking sarah what tshe calls james, sarah avoided the question

ivette: everyone had a secret, i want a secret. i need a secret

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They are all in the LR now except James who is in DR. They are all telling secrets except for Ivette/Beau, and April/Jenn still swearing they don't have partners. This is the most the whole house has ever talked and all together.

Ivette and Janelle talking! Ivette tells why she didn't like Janelle, cause Janelle wanted to put her up to keep Ashlea. Ivette yelling that she couldn't see Janelle and Ashlea together. Everyone all talking at once.

they ask howie what he does, he tells them the truth. eric says he believes it.

maggie says she grew up in a town w/ 7,000 people, she has 2 dogs, a boyfirned, shes not a hippie.

(Hope someone is getting this on Video)

All HG's minus James talking and laughing and telling secrets. All seem to be more relaxed than ever before. Maggie telling all about her life and everything. Tells about her boyfriend and that she lives in Las Vegas now, just like Eric. All yelling about Maggie's life! Maggie wants to know if her and Eric spill all the beans will everyone else spill all too? All agree yes. (April, Beau, Ivette, Jennifer quiet at this point)

daves a firefighter, thats how maggie and eric know each other. eric says dave came in and heard someone was from boston, and thats rare in vegas. eric gave him a hard time, but as soon as maggie and dave moved from boston they were immediatly family. dave works station one on different shift, eric and dave are cclose friends.

maggie is like an aunt to eric's children.

ivette is getting offended.

Jan & ash met in greece a yr ago. she (j) moved in with ash and they work together at mansion. ash got fired though

5/6 years ago kaysar was in a coffee shop and said wow thats amazing to mike, and mikes a show off, she mike knows arabic and they just got to know each other.

I: its sad how he came off.

~~

H: 10 years ago my buddy in indiana..its 2 hrs from chicago, theres this chick and shes hot, you might want to come in. howie came to town, and she was waiting tables, and we started talking. he got rachels # for his friend. his buddy stayed and touched her, went out on a date. nothing serious. one of her friends moved to chicago and his friend moved in with her. they rarely see each other except at thanksgiving. if shes in chicago they hang out.

they ask how old howie is.howie says he will tell em at the wrap party. he says upper 20's. he laughs. he says hes younger then cappy.

Dave, Maggie's boyfriend, is a firefighter too! Knows Eric. Maggie not married, but been with Dave for a long time. Eric says Maggie is like an aunt to his kids.

Ivette: Let's all target Ivette.

They all say, we spilled our beans! Wait though, Janelle is next. Janelle tells about her and Ashlea.

Kaysar next. Tells that he and Mike are neighbors. They've known each other 5 or 6 years and met in a coffee shop. Tells all about Mike talking to him in Arabic. Eric agreeing Mike is a good guy.

Ok, Rachel next. Howie says he's never seen her before. Howie tells it now. About 10 years ago. Everyone interrupts, Howie starts again. 10 years ago in a town near Chicago. Howie goes in with his friend to Rachel's job, Howie get's her phone number for his friend. His friend and Rachel dated. Rachel says they came into the night club she worked at all the time. Rachel telling they introduced each other's friends to each other.

The HG's want to know how old Howie really is. He won't tell until wrap party. Howie says he's younger than cappy.

(still waiting for Ivette/Beau/Jenn/April's turn! They keep trying to change the subject)

james stilll in DR

april and jenny still denying.

ivette: i have no idea who beau is.

sarah: james plan was to pretend he was gay

maggie says she wnats to know something.

howie: you truely dont know each other?!

April: umm HELLO?? i wnat my f---- husband!!

April's turn. April denying everything. Ivette and Beau denying completely. Joking that Beau is straight and trying to change subject. Sarah wants them to reveal SOMETHING so that they are all on even ground.

April and Ivette saying they DEFINITELY don't know anyone! Beau telling that he works for the company Ivette used to work for. Them saying they never knew this and don't know each other.

Guest Shockalot

They all agree to admit their relationships entirely.

Eric and Maggie give everyone the background story.

Kaysar and Mike talk again about how they met. They live in same building.

Howie now explains he knows Rachel as an old friend.

Eric then asks "THE REAL QUESTION.... HOWie..HOw the Hell Old are you REALLY!?"

Howie says he will tell at the wrap party and everyone Booo's him lol!

Now they say its all come clean but April and Jen Beau and Ivette must admit some secrets.

April just adamantly denies being connected to Jen in any personal way!!

Beau interjects "OK.. Im NOT Gay!"

Huge laughs from everyone!

Janelle says that she doesn't know why Ivette says that she has an advantage, because obviously she has lost her partner.

April agrees, and says she is worried about herself, too, because she has no one.

April: Oh, my God. I thought about walking out for a few seconds. The pairs are there, and now I have to decide, you know?

(It seems as though April is trolling for Janelle to invite her into the alliance she is in, and Janelle is not saying anything).

April says holy shit, she is trying not to cry.

April: Now that you are not paired up, maybe it is an advantage. Do you think they will come after us, because we are alone?

Janelle tells April that they were offered the biggest prize in BB history.

April: Holy Shit. What does that mean, though? That if those people win, they will get the bigger prize? How is that fair, though?

Janelle: That's what we've said.

April: This is not making sense to me. There has to be more secrets. There has to be.

Janelle: Of course there is!

April: Do you think that maybe I'm kin to one of those people and I don't know it?! Would they tell me, do you think, if I went into the DR?

Janelle: No.

April: But what if you were my cousin, and I didn't know it? I have to have a pair in here somehow, or it isn't fair. It can't be over. They are gonna want to keep this....

Janelle: Each pair has to do what they think is best in the game.

April: I can see them totally twisting this up, like what if I found out I'm cousins with Maggie? It would keep it twisting up.

Guest cdmon

april still denying about having a pair...telling jan what if you and i were distant cousins. she's saying to jan it's not fair for me, ivette, jenn and beau.

jan is telling her maybe you need to find another partner.

april wants to know who revealed this...was it kaysar?

April is offering her cigarettes to Janelle now.

April: I could easily go home tomorrow. I know that.

Janelle: What if the evicted people don't go home? What if they are sequestered?

April: We don't know what is going on outside here.

Janelle: Exactly.

April: I don't trust anything in here. None of it.

April is questioning Janelle about every detail, and Janelle is answering her questions.

Janelle is telling how she went to Michael and confessed that she and Ashlea were a pair, and Kaysar admitted that he knew Michael.

April: Do we know who voted for Ashlea to stay?

Janelle: Hmmm-mmm (no)

April: Mother of God. I will soon be laughing, but...

April is now saying that she swore on everyone's life when she said certain things, and she was telling the truth.

Janelle tells April that Eric turned on Michael and Kaysar and James. She says Eric turned on Michael after one day, and she thought, what a scumbag!

April tells Janelle that she has to appreciate that she was truthful to Michael all along, in what she knew, as far as she knew.

April: I am not going to be able to sleep. I can't eat. Because if I am not up there, I have to decide what is in my best interests, and in everyone's best interests.

Janelle: You have to take care of your best interests. Unless there is someone else that you have to take care of....

April says that she likes Jennifer, and she doesn't want to make her look bad, but Jennifer said she saw Michael hit that wall.

April: Michael sat on that couch and said that someone said that I hit the wall, and I didn't. I went straight to Jennifer and asked if she saw that and she said no. But Ivette swore up and down that Jennifer saw that!

Janelle: But she was the first person who said that Michael did the whole...

April: Everyone saw it basically at the same time.

Janelle: But it takes two to tango, sitting on that couch!

April: That's another thing that ticks me off about her!

April says that she told Michael how she felt, but Jennifer didn't.

April: Just because I'm in that group of four, I mean, I feel close to Beau and I feel close to Ivette, but.....I like Jennifer, and it's like who is telling the truth? Ivette or Jennifer? I mean, who said he hit the wall? For him not to hit the wall and people said he did, and America knows he did or didn't. I feel comfortable with Ivette, I like Ivette. Ivette and I have gotten along better than me and Jennifer. I like Beau.

April says that she is not paired right now with the rest of the four. She says that Jennifer is upset that April told her to stand up for herself with Michael.

April: I think she said something to Eric, though. I think, but I don't know. Another thing, when Michael was in the room with Eric, and Jennifer was in there and started crying. Again, you don't know who is lying. But Eric said Jennifer was crying because of Michael.

Janelle: She said she wasn't, though.

April says she doesn't know who to believe at this point; she doesn't know who is lying.

April changes the convo to PB&J and how will they live?

April has now gone to Eric, and is asking Eric whether or not Jennifer told him that she was crying that day over being afraid of Michael? He asks what Jennifer said to April? She said that Jennifer claimed to be upset because she missed her boyfriend. Eric says that isn't what Jennifer told him. She cried on his chest. She told him that she was afraid he would get his butt kicked or something. April says that maybe it is a combo of the two, then.

Eric tells Beau and April that they shouldn't be sure that the other group isn't planning to blindside the two of them. April says she isn't sure of anything. Eric says that just because the others are going to vote for him, that they shouldn't just vote for him to go, too. They should vote their hearts. He starts counting who they have, and how many votes it is. April says that he can't be sure he will be the one to go up, and he says he is sure he will go up.

James is telling Ivette that Sarah was jealous of her, because she knew that she was they type he would like.

James tells Ivette that when Maggie and Ivette were on the board, he wanted them to think about anything BUT the chess game. That is what chess is about. James says that he doesn't want to tell his entire life story, because they have to keep some things to themselves.

Once again, we have the view on F1 of the round dining table, and on F2 the living room couches and chairs.

F3 and F4 are on James and Ivette in the WC sitting area, talking. I can hear Eric, too. He keeps saying "It's done. It's done. You don't have to say it. It's done."

Eric says that he at least isn't the going to be the first one out, and that was his goal. He says that he would rather leave early if he is going to leave, so that he isn't stuck in the sequester house.

Sarah joins in the convo and says that was her biggest fear. She talks about how she had to leave at the last minute, and her work was very supportive of her.

Maggie and Eric are in the storage room.

Maggie comments on the fact that Kaysar was able to turn the entire game around. She says she isn't going to talk to anyone about this (suddenly I can see Maggie and Eric talking, but I hear the fish tanks only!)

Maggie and Eric:

I have no regrets. None. And I won't. And I'm going back to my David, and I'm going back

to my dogs. Everything happens for a reason.

E: I just can't believe I was this blindsided. Were you as blindsided as I was?

M; Of course! I talked to Kaysar to clean my slate. I told him that the conversation

was for my benefit. I think you are going to stay. I need you to play like you are going

to stay.

E: I think you are way off the mark.

M: have I been wrong yet in this game?

E: Nope.

Maggie and Eric in storeroom talking saying how they were both blindsided. Maggie says she went to Kaysar's room and wiped the slate clean but Kaysar did not. Maggie also said she wanted Eric to quit talking like he was already gone.

James, Rachel and Eric in bedroom talking. Remarking that they can't believe April and Jen don't know each other. Then say anything is possible in this game. (Bubbles)

HOH room

Kaysar, Howie and Janelle

Janelle says that April is scared shitless. She says that April is acting like she is upset over the way Michael was treated, and that now she is ready to get rid of Jennifer.

Kaysar: I don't believe it for a second.

Kaysar says that they are getting worried about things that don't matter. The important thing was for the six of them to get together, and they did.

They don't believe that Beau/Ivette and Jennifer/April aren't pairs. However, Howie says that even if it is true and they aren't pairs, it doesn't matter, because they are still out there and they have to be dealt with.

Janelle: They are going to lose Eric.

Kaysar: They are going to lose Eric.

Janelle says they are going to come to them when Eric is gone; especially April. She says that April told her that she can't stand it when people lie, and they lied to her about Janelle.

Janelle: I mean, Eric knows his time is up, so he is going to say, "Let's talk about it! Let's talk about it!"

Kaysar: Do you really think that out of all of the people that James is going to change his vote?

Janelle: No.

Howie: Hell, no!

Kaysar: We joined forces for a reason and it was perfect. I know you guys are nervous.

Janelle: I'm worried because Cappy is still trying to turn James. James says, "Don't worry, Janelle, don't worry." But Cappy is talking to him and it's pathetic.

Howie: No. The whole house turned on him and we brought him back to the land of the living.

Kaysar: Nothing is going to break us. The only thing that is going to get to us is if the other side gets HOH.