July 23rd Live Feed Updates

K: They (BB) almost give you stuff according to who the HOH is....Eric got this food thing

where he gets to go "Yeow!" and they think I'm smart so they gave me a spelling bee. And Rachel

uses ropes in her job.. so that was easy for her.

Fireman: water and ropes

It does make sense! He knew exactly what that harness was for. Do you think that's a coincidence?

Three times in a row?

H: Just keep kicking ass and taking names.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

april and ivette still acting like they don't have a partner in the house

in storage room talking

A: i cannot believe - i can tell you this - me you, jennifer, and beau need to stick together - do you understand me do you do you

Ivette: I just want to be alone, I just really want to be alone!

April: I feel alone, everyone of them has pairs except us! (crying) We are alone in here. They gave everyone but us partners!

April and Ivette alone and crying.

April: Rachel's with Howie, she won't admit it but I think she is.

Iv: Boy did this rock the boat.

April: (mysteriously not crying anymore: Well, I can tell you this. Me you Jennifer and Beau need to stick together. We need to pick who we go to and we'll win in the end.

Iv: Everyone can't be paired in this house!

Guest brandee

Maggie is hugging Eric and crying

James walks in and talks to Maggie and Eric

April is crying in storage room with Ivette

Apr: my husband could be here, its not fair i dont have a partner

Ivet: we have beau me you and jen..what about rachel

April: i think she is with howie

Ivet: talk about rocked boat

April: i can tell you right now that me, you, beau and jen need to stick together period

Ivet and April leave storage room.

April: Rachel, please be honest with me and tell me if you and howie know each other

Rachel: shakes head yes

(april, jen, beau and ivette are digging themselves graves by lying about not having partners)

Ivette eavesdrops on maggie, eric and james and begins to sob uncontrollably and leaves to sit at the dining room table and cry.

Sarah is consoling Jen who is crying uncontrolably. Jen is apologising for her actions towards James b/c she didnt know and sarah is laughing and saying it is no big deal.

Sarah and Jenny whispering together. Sarah telling Jenny about how she and James got together, about how she didn't lie when she talked about her ex with them, it's all true. She's tried really hard not to lie about anything.

Ivette overhears and asked her about it. Sarah sits next to Ivette and tells her about how they met. Tells Ivette that her ex physically abused her, James makes her feel like a princess.

Ivette's really torn up over finding out about all the partners in the house. Sobbing while Sarah is talking to her.

Maggie: Ivette, you should go talk to beau, and april, and jen.

April, James, Sarah, Ivette are in the gold room together, all griping about how they were lied to, etc. James is raging on about being lied to, and Ivette is saying how she is hurt. April is still denying knowing Jennifer, and is griping about Kaysar dares to say that they know each other. April says that she wishes she had someone in the house.

Now, James is in the GR with Maggie and Eric. James starts talking with Eric about how he figured out that they were a pair because of the slip about the stationwagon. Eric denies this comment. Maggie says that maybe they shouldn't talk about this, but if that is when he figured it out, then that's it. James and Eric say that if it is out of the bag, it is out of the bag.

The feeds switch to the storage room. April is crying, saying she wants to be alone. Ivette is with her. April is crying saying she doesn't have anyone. She says that Ivette, Beau, her and Jennifer are the only ones without pairs, and it isn't fair, etc. She says she wishes her husband was in the house with her. She says that Cappy admitted that they (Cappy and Maggie) know each other.

April: I will say this. You, me, Jennifer and Beau need to stick together. Do you hear what I am saying? Do you hear what I am saying?

April is now confronting Rachel, saying she needs to be truthful with her--does she know Howie? Rachel says they are not brother and sister. April: But you know each other. You do? It's okay.

So now April is denying and acting like she is the only one not paired, and acting like she believes Ivette.

Ivette is sobbing HARD, alone in another room. I think she was upset to learn about Cappy being a pair. I could hear Eric in the other room saying that they were all playing a game, and yelling.

Sarah is having a great time talking with Jennifer about James, and how she is so relieved she doesn't have to lie, and she tried not to lie to them. She says James has tried hard not to lie. She says everything is true that she said about a past boyfriend hurting her. She says that she has never lied about where she is from, etc.

Sarah is (pitifully) confessing all about her life, like a dam bursting, telling Jennifer everything about herself (in relief). She says everything Jennifer said about James is true.

Sarah: I felt like dirt under a rug. I was abused. Obviously, James makes me feel like a princess.

Ivette starts screaming that this wasn't innocent, she told Sarah (she was a good person, etc.) out of the goodness of her heart.

Sarah: I know, it made me feel so good.

Ivette is sobbing, acting like the wounded person in all of this, like she doesn't have a partner.

Sarah is talking to Ivette as she cries about her previous relationships and how James makes

her feel like a princess. She is telling ivette how important it was to her when Ivette

would talk about how perfect she and James would be for each other.

Ivette (yelling and crying): But that was all innnocent, and I seriously said it out of the

goodness of my heart!

James said that the guy he was supposed to come in with got cold feet three days before, so Sarah stepped up....

Maggie: (to I and A): If you two are really the only four who don't know

each other, then you are at an advantage.

I: How? HOW? in this house with these monsters.

Ivette, Maggie, and Sarah sitting around dining room table. Ivette is saying she's at a disadvantage because she doesn't have anybody, truly an award winning performance with tears and all. Wait til Thursday when Julie reveals that everyone has a partner.

Ivette and April are acting completely wounded and betrayed, as if they are the only ones without partners. They are really, really playing it up, crying on cue.

Sarah, Ivette, and Maggie talking.

Ivette shocked that Sarah called James Babe twice. Ivette is still acting so shocked and hurt. Asking Sarah all kinds of questions. Maggie reassures Ivette that Eric never told her any secrets on Ivette.

Ivette: We have a disadvantage! We don't have anybody do you understand that! You have more reason to play, more reason to fight! Couldn't it have been even, couldn't it have been more? How could they do this to me and Beau and April and Jennifer. How is that fair for us?

Guest brandee

Sarah tells Jen that she hasnt lied about her family and such... Sarah says I never lied about anything but just hid James and my relationship.

Sarah is telling Ivette that it is b/c of James that she is who she is b/c she was once with an abusive man for 4 years and it is b/c of James that she is not broken like she once was.

Ivette is SOBBING!!! She even bangs her hand on the table and speaks about how she was truthful! (LIESSSS)

Sarah says i told april something and i want you to know as well... SHE GETS INTERUPTED BY MAGGIE

Maggie is lecturing about honesty and integrity. "the house flipped and it will flip again"

Ivette tells Maggie, you have someone you have to play for? It isn't fair that I don't have someone

Maggie comes in and tells Ivette that she needs to go talk to Jennifer, April and Beau.

Ivette is crying.

Maggie tells Ivette: Ivette, if you are here as one of the four people who is not here with a partner, then you have an advantage because you are FOUR.

Ivette: Yeah, but how are we supposed to fight a monster like this? You have all the strong players!!!

Iv: How did you meet Eric? (sobbing)

Maggie: We aren't allowed to say exactly how we met. But Ivette, I just know about the game. If you confided something in Eric, told him a secret, I don't know about that. I only know about stuff about the game. Ivette, think about strategy right now. You may be hurt, and I'm sorry that you're hurt.

Ivette is putting on an Oscar-worthy act right now. She is raving about how they are at a disadvantage.

Maggie: Now that I understand your point of view, I can't console you on that.

Iv: Kaysar played harder for Michael. You played harder for Captain. Do you understand?

Beau being really nasty towards Rachel and almost everyone. Ivette lying, saying she would never have gone against James.

Ivette really acting upset. Beau putting on a performance too. Nastily says Howie is probably gay.

Wow...

Ivette is playing up the fact that Maggie "has" someone and more to fight for. She keeps

repeating,"What a disadvantage."

I: "So Janelle plays harder for Ashlea, Kaysar plays harder for Michael, you play harder

for cappy."

(Beau is STANDING right there!)

Ivette: I would have never gotten with James. I totally wanted him.

Sarah: Oh, don't worry about that!

What?!?

Sarah tells Ivette that James hasn't lied about anything (what about his profession??).

They're all revealing things about their lives, where they live, Maggie tells her boyfriend's name and about her dogs, says she's not a lesbian or a hippie.

Sarah says James is her hero, her shining star.

During this whole loud conversation in the kitchen, Rachel and April are sitting together in the living room listening and looking at each other.

BB: Kaysar to DR.