July 23rd Live Feed Updates

Maggie: All you can control is how you are gonna play this game. That's all you can control. Even if the producers decided who they...

Ivette interrupts and says she would never have picked James (?)

She says she wanted to play cupid.

Sarah laughs with Ivette about this.

Maggie is being very matter of fact, very sober about this. Sarah is spilling everything--where she is from, etc.

Beau is acting like he is offended by all of this. He said earlier that obviously people who are pairs are in an agreement together. Maggie said she isn't playing that way.

Sarah: James is a good guy, and I felt like crap about myself. I was cheated on. I felt like the lowest form of life in the world. He is the greatest thing that ever happened to me.

Maggie: Ivette, don't feel bad for other people in this house. We all knew what we were doing when we came in here. And it is great that you tried to get James and Sarah together (chuckles).

Sarah says to Ivette that she and James have not lied to Ivette about anything personally.

Ivette is playing the stunned person, asking questions of everyone, asking whether they lied about where they are from, etc.

Maggie: I am not a lesbian. I'll make that clear.

Sarah: She did say she loves Julie, though.

Maggie: I do love Julie.

Sarah: And James is my shining star.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jennifer has joined them on the couch. Eric has joined the kitchen. No talking in the LR, all listening to James, Eric, Ivette, Beau in the kitchen.

IV: James can you be nice again for a second (yelling) Just for one freaking second can you be that james I like again just for a second!

James; Sarah, explain to her how it's harder with two people.

I: James, can you be nice for one f'in second? For one second can you be the James I

knew and liked?

J: I am being nice?!

Eric told Ivetter a few minutes ago that the lines had been drawn, "Now play!"

Guest HeartofDavid

April is digging a grave and saying that she has the disadvantage to everyone. (Her and Ivette are going to have major egg on the face thursday)

Eric comes in and tells Jennifer and April to get over it and play. It's a game. He says the game is on now, and this is the game so PLAY it!

Eric: Do you want to survive in this game? Then do what it takes!

Rachel: It's out in the open, do it!

Eric: Now the playing field is truly level! It's all out in the open, it's all been exposed.

Beau comes in and starts whining about partners joining partners.

Eric and Rachel saying that's the game! Telling Beau it's the game and he needs to just play.

Ivette in uncontrolable tears...eric saying she will visit ivette

ivette calming down..(BOY IS SHE GOOD!)

eric telling her to focus and use the anger for focus.

eric says he doesnt want to leave if ivette is going to give up..her brothers wouldnt want that.

2pm BBT

Ivette is freaking out because she says the all lied to her and that it isn't fair that they all have pairs and SHE DOESNT. She is laying it on really thick and the all believe her. (She is so screwed on Thursday cause Julie is revealing that everyone has a partner, they'll all know she was acting and lying)

Eric now in Kitchen telling Ivette he was always with her. Giving her the PLAY speech.

E: Focus! Just play! Don't give up! Don't let me leave here thinking you are just going to give up. Frankie wouldn't want that, Stevie wouldn't want that just play! Your time will come mine has passed, just play! Figure it out! Play!

Sarah upsetting saying her and james were in same position and him and maggie. sarah saying she respects eric

sarah is honestly in tears...eric telling her to play and this is where character comes out and james is a great guy

Ivette: I feel at a disadvantage. Can you understand?

James; Sometimes it is harder to play with another person.

Ivette: James, can you be nice to me for one second? For one f---ing second, can you be the James I knew? For just a second? (sobbing).

Eric says that sometimes it is harder to play with another person, because you have to watch their back, too. He says that he never lied to Ivette about anything else, and that she is not alone. The lines are drawn; now play the game.

Janelle, Howie and James are in the HOH room. James says he is so glad he picked Janelle as his partner! He says that "she" (Ivette or April) is acting like a victim.

Now, back to the kitchen.

Iv: Put yourself in my shoes, and realize that I am not his girl in this game any longer. Understand? He has someone else that he is watching over, and that's you. (to Maggie)

Maggie: Um-hmm.

Iv: I feel like such a big asshole right now.

Beau: I feel retarded.

Iv: If there is one thing I've ever told anyone, like a boyfriend, it is do not make me feel like an asshole.

Sarah: None of us came in here trying to make anyone feel like an asshole. We came in here....none of us came up with this idea. It wasn't our idea. We were put into it. You were put into this plan.

Eric come in the kitchen.

Maggie: If I go tomorrow, I don't care. I just said, I'm here for him.

Iv: That even makes me, you understand, even if Maggie plays with the group of idiots who are left here,

(Feed cuts to another room)

April is sobbing or laughing--I can't tell. Eric is telling her to listen to him.

April: How can it be fair, though?

Eric: Everything is fair in show business. Just play the game, now. Play! When it is all said and done, and we are at the end of this thing, I will give you a hug, and you will know that I am no different. I am exactly the person, I told you. When Kaysar came to me and said he thought that Beau and Ivette were together, it was a setup. They've been setting it up for a couple of weeks. It was a setup with Kaysar and Michael. But you know, live by the sword and die by the sword. Anything that bothers me, anything by the way the game was played, was when Kaysar looked at me and he is a religious man, and he brought religion in this game, and he swore on his LIFE that I was safe. So everyone has to play according to their own morals. Just as I couldn't swear that on my childrens' life. So everyone play the game and have fun. Have fun, guys. We signed up for this. Just remember, when we came in for this, we were excited.

Houseguests, the lockdown is over!

April: I want you to know that I am not going to not be someone's friend when this is over, because I know that you all got thrown into this.

You said that the four of us should play together, but I'm not sure that is the right way to play.

Eric (whipping her up, angry voice): Do you want to survive in this game? Do you? Play It!!!

Beau says that now the other pairs will pair together.

Rachel: Isn't that the game?

Eric: Yeah. You're doing what you should be doing.

Rachel: Ok.

Ivette is now sobbing in Eric's arms. He is comforting her and saying he didn't turn his back on her, etc. (Maybe Ivette should get an academy award for this?)

Eric: When this is all over, I'm coming to FL, I'm bringing the kids, and we are gonna stay with you. That's not too far off. Play! Play! I know it is in your heart! Use this to focus! Use whatever anger and hurt you have and turn it into focus! Play! Just play! Please, don't let me leave here thinking you are gonna give up. Don't give up. Frankie wouldn't want that. Stevie wouldn't want that. Your parents didn't bring you up to do that. Mine didn't bring me up to do that. Play. My time is up; yours isn't.

Iv: I don't know what to do!

Eric: Figure it out!

Sarah is apologizing, nearly crying, to Eric:

Sarah: I respect you. I just want you to know that.

Eric: Honey, please. James is a great guy.

Sarah is crying in Eric's arms now.

Eric: This is where a person's true character comes out. He's a good guy. I told him, I said I've been honest with him since day one. This has nothing to do with the game. I told him, don't let her go. Whatever you do, don't let her go. Let's just have a good time this week.

maggie saying this is the funnest part. lol.

james and sarah live together, james tells howie.

james said they live in atlanta. he saw her where she works, and asked her out, they have been inseperable ever since.

Eric giving everyone pep talks. He actually seems very relieved everything is out in the open. He seems more genuine and relaxed than he has ever been. Telling everyone to have fun this week! E: Let's all have fun this week!

April saying to ivette that april is theonly one who knows ivette is a lesbian, so they threw beau and ivette to make it look like they were partners.

(april and ivette digging digging!)

ivette PISSSSSED at james, she was sid she was s connected to james, and shes sooo [trails]

april says they wont let her walk out, because she wants to.

April and IVette in the back yard.

April: Let me tell you something, no one else but me knows about you being you know what? You should go in there and tell them about you.

Ivette: NO NO NO! AND DON"T YOU DO THAT APRIL! So they can target poor Beau?

April: I won't, that's fine. They can think what they want about you and Beau knowing each other and now thinking Jennifer and I know each other? I want to walk out of this game. I do not know Jennifer! They won't let me walk out. I want to walk out at this point. They won't let me. There is no need for me to be here. No need.

Ivette leaves to go pee.

sarah says they are soo stupid for trying to still lie..

sarah says DONT KEEP LYING..IVETTE AND BEAU..ughh! the truth will set you free!!!!

((hoenstly im so happy, this is so great)

james says ivettes a f---- nutcase, and wants her out ASAP.