Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BigBroAddict

April is up next.

Her word is Pepperoni

She gets it right.

Beau is up next.

He gets asparagus.

Beau spells it RIGHT!

Eric (Cappy) is next. His dish is marshmallow.

Eric spells it right.

Eric gets marshmellow and Beau got asparagus and both got it

Howie is up next his word is rhubarb and gets it wrong

Guest Soupy

Next time they do this, please show the host what the foods are ahead of time! OMG!

Ohhhh, Howie is getting it wrong already. RHU you dork!

Guest BigBroAddict

Howie get's his dish...it is: *fish*

Rachel looked nervious, she knows he isnt a good speller

His word is rhubarb.

NOPE! He forgot the "h".

Kaysar gives the correct spelling.

They tell him that it's okay Howie.

"last but not least Sarah" her word is jalapeno and she passes it and picks another and it is cauliflower "can I just spell flower" and shet gets it wrong of course

Guest BigBroAddict

K: Last but not least...Sarah

Her word is:

She gets it Jalapeno.

She PASSES

Gets a new dish.

Her word is cauliflower

They all tell her to relax.

Eric: just sound it out.

She spells it wrong.

Sarah is up and apologizing ahead of time..."so sorry if I get this wrong!"

Jalapeno...(Ivette should have gotten that one!)

They are telling Sara to be positive...she is contemplating passing...she passes! "I don't want to take a chance!"

Her next item is cauliflower...she is thinking REAL hard. "can I just spell flower?" *giggle*

"cauliflower" C-O-L-I-F-L-O-W-E-R

Kaysar spins the wheel to see what they can eat and it's PB&J

Guest BigBroAddict

The spelling bee is over.

Only 1 HG can spin for the food for the week.

They tell Kaysar to spin.

*fish*

He walks up *fish*

He spins: he gets PBJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone is PISSED!~

Guest BigBroAddict

The HG say "The wind moved it."

Howie respins it...

Howie says "they made them redo it." meaning during fish he had spun it already.

Howie's spin goes to food....they want "Best 2 out of 3"

9:41

Ivette starts the game... Avacado... correct... one section of the wheel changed from PB&J to Food

James... fish...

Janelle... spagetti... she asks him to use it in a sentence.... spag... wait, hold on.. etti...

K: unfortunately... fish... it's wrong[it is?]

K: the correct spelling is.. spaghetti

James.... ham... [lol] ha.. m? ham... slice of food on the wheel

Rachel... brocolli... use it in a sentence please... broccli... [yes?!?!] slice 3 on the wheel...

Jennifer... (fish)[judges reviewing Rachel's spelling?]... back for a second, I saw Rachel shaking her head.. then fish again... back and Jen is walking to the plateform, but only 2 food sections are revealed on the wheel now...

Jen gets... Kaysar thinks it's rubarb? it's mayonaise... fish for a minute[while BB has Kaysar redo Jen uncovering and Kaysar telling her to spell mayonaise?]... she asks for it to be used in a sentence... and we get fish...

10 minutes of fish... [bB does this to take up my entire Friday lunch hour on food competition lol]

back now, and Jennifer is still about to spell mayonaise... mayonnaise.... [yes again? two n's?]

April is next... Howie says you don't have to eat it, just spell it... April uncovers it, but isn't sure... Kaysar says he thinks he knows, but... fish for a second... return to laugther, with April saying it's the name of her dog... pepperoni... [yes!]

Beau... the word is asparagus... he asks for a sentence... asparagus... [yes!]

Eric... the word is marshmellow... use in a sentence please... marshmall... ow... [yes!]

Maggie is next... the word is.... they are chanting tofu... eggs... meat... actually, it is... they aren't sure... Kaysar double checks(fish for a few seconds)... the word is... papaya [yes!]

Howie... the word is (they say he has 60 seconds)... the word is (fish again)... the word is rhubarb... sentence please... ru... barb? [no... it's rhubarb]

Sarah... apologizes ahead of time... they say confidence baby! A plane flies over... the word is jalepeno... she thinks... I can pass it if I want to... I'm stuck on a letter, so, assuming no one will be upset with me... goes to take the last tray... the word is califlower... I'm just nervous now... Eric tells her to relax, deep breathe, spell it in your head... she asks can I just spell flower? she pause... coli... flower... I don't know... [no... cauliflower[ok, I got it wrong also, don't feel bad Sarah]

K: ok, that brings our spelling bee to an end... choose one HG to spend it for the week... they decide to have Kaysar spin... wait, we get fish... back and Eric says you are our HOH, our good luck charm... and fish again... back and he's ready to sping... spinning... clapping... it almost stops on PB&J... goes past it... they all start to cheer... but the wheel hasn't stopped... jumping up and down cheering... the wheel is moving to PB&J... it stops on PB&J while they are still cheering... then they look.... Ivette walks away made... Howie jokes, names all the others, says that was theirs(joking that it was her section it landed on).... they all are upset... Kaysar and the misspellers[did I spell that right? lol] apologizing to everyone... everyone saying it's not their fault...

Howie goes back, gives the wheel a major spin... says best 2 out of three.. if we get it, we deserve it, right BB... survey says... it lands on food this time...

everyone starts to settle down in the yard talking about the words...

Eric: hey, again, we win as a team, we lose as a team...

Howie goes over list of words he could have spelled right...

Guest Befferz182

They are all talking about food and saying when they get out of the house they should all go out to eat

howie is joking about everything being absolutely funny

they all joke about them being humiliated on national tv its great..

:D

Guest BigSister

The girls (April) were talking about how Kaysar gets to eat the meat he received as HOH and how that will be to their advantage in the POV contest...

(they must think Kaysar bought in last night?)

Guest CelticAnthem

Rachel admitting to Kaysar that she messed up Broccoli ... and that people will be sending her bunches of the stuff for the rest of her life