July 22nd Live Feed Updates

Guest ranster627

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BigBroAddict

Beau tells Kays that Nominations are today.

Beau comes to the HOH room. He thinks they should put up James and Sarah. He says James would be out guarenteed. Me<Beau> Cappy, Ivette, April and Rachel would vote out James.

Kay asks about POV. He say no one would use it unless Jame or Sarah themselves got it.

Kaysar seems like he will nom. them but is not 100%

Guest cdmon

beau and kay are talking about putting james and sara up. saying james wont pick eric cause eric told kay he wont use it if he won. now they are trying to figure out who will pick for their partners in pov competition

Guest cdmon

james and eric are talking and james is telling eric about kay might nominate maggie and ivette. cappy dont look too happy

Guest okw fan

12:43 pm BBT

Beau and Kay are HOH room-Beau told Kay noms are today, which Kay did not know. B: think it should be James and Maggie. Me (beau), Ivette, Eric, April and Rachel are all in. Only thing to worry about is veto.

Feeds switch to James running to Eric, telling him about his last convo with Kay. Eric seems worried. James said it will be chaos!

Guest BigBroAddict

Sarah and April talking bout fish and their names. They say "pepperoni has a crush on porsche" or something like that.

Sarah is way too into the fish and making up lives for them...*coocoo...coocoo*

Guest okw fan

K: "You do realize every decision the HOH has made has been an easy one"." Said at the table in front of April, Howie, Jenn and Rachel.

Ivette, James and Beau talking...

J: MAggie and I are going up. Eric and Maggie are in it together. Ivette looks blown away!

I: interesting. I am not doubting you. I still think Mike stirred up a lot of stuff in here.

Guest BigBroAddict

Ivette had a sexual dream apparently and she woke up very horny.

James said the 1st two weeks he was SO horny but now he is realized he may not be having it for a few months if he stays.

April says she tries not to think about sex.

More on Ivette's nasty dreams:

Ivette: I think I was humping my pillow!

Eric : "wood" in the morning, but it's not sexual. It has to do with circulation.

Eric: "I almost shot my gun off the other day, though." He was having a dream wife. HOW DESCRIPTIVELY GROSS!

Guest BigBroAddict

BB took their raft! How rude! Probably because it was one of Eric's HOH gifts and since he isnt HOH it is gone, perhaps.

Guest BigBroAddict

BB gave them a recipe for a shake with peanut butter, strawberry mix stuff...but Rachel says "Damn BB didnt give us a blender!"

Jen: I hate you (to James). *laughing*

They make fun of James for the cotton ball holding his shaving knick from bleeding.

rachel looking through recipe book and wants to make something.

jennifer is playing with blocks?

Jen: You shut up (to james)

James: I'm gonna beat your ass.

Jen: I hate you...

James: Whyd o you hate me?

Jen: I don't

James: Those who can't spell this week do all the cooking

feed 3 & 4

ivette, eric, james.. talking. but feed keeps jumping to fish every 5 seconds.. no idea why and what they are talking about.

- edit: i THINK they are talking about their sex dreams. eric is in his underwear lying on the bed.. :|

feeds 1 and 2

rachel and jennifer chit-chatting