July 22nd Live Feed Updates

Guest ranster627

Guest BigBroAddict

Howie is being dirty to Jenny. Saying he wants to get on her and wants to help her wash her panties and then he'll sniff em.

"Just howie and jenny and the whole house is a playground."

2:04 BBT

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

more from when James was talking with Ivette/Beau...

(hour ago)

J: if Mag/me are put up, watch how Eric reacts, he said it was us 4 to the end (J/I/B/E)

I: I want us 4, why doesn't K put E/M up?

J: because of the deal K made with E, I'm telling you in advance

I: why doesn't K put up Jan who would sell him down the river?

J: because K made a deal with Jan/How... I'm coming to you two because I trust you...

(they all agree to drop it, and Iv leaves)

J: you have to understand, if it's us 4 to the end, if he's with Mag, one of us doesn't fit... yesterday when it all broke down, they went straight to the hammock... when Iv told Cappy she didn't trust Mag, he went right to her... Mag has been trying to get close to you(B), because you are close to Iv... K told me about his alliance with Jan/H... he told me about hearing E/Mag talk about her brother.. if you told me about your car(story of E talking about Mag's car)... they slipped up, because they got comfortable.. just think about it.... just put 2 and 2 together... but I stand behind this, because I trust you..

B: what about Sarah?

J: she's cute, but I can't trust her... I don't think she'd vote me off, but eventually she's got to... what do you do... if Mag and I go up, watch Eric's reactions... if Kaysar would put Jan up, we can vote her off, and K would get our respect

B: did you tell him that?

J: I put that in his head.. if he's being honest... what he did to her(Iv)...

Sarah: Let me know your opinion. I want to support you.

Kayser: Look around...stuff is happening all around you.

Sarah: Who is your friend? Howie and Jannelle?

Kayser doesn't answer this question, he talks about Beau and Ivette alliance.

Sarah: I am not a team! She lists Racheal & Howie, April & Jen, Beau & Ivette, Janelle and Ashlea, Eric & Maggie, Kay & Mike, that leaves James..who is James with?

Guest Soupy

Sarah is in the HOH with Kaysar. They are talking about the pairs and Kaysar is telling her that her and James are the only two that are not in a pair. He said he thought she was with James and she's flat out denying it. She said that's the truth and she won't go back on her word. Ohhhh just wait till Thursday Sarah! Now he's trying to manipulate her in telling him, but she's not budging!

Kaysar confronting Sarah on her connection to James.

K: If you guys don't know each other, then why would you be here?

S: Tthey asked me for a list of people, but none of those people are here.

Sarah asks Kaysar if he & Michael were together, he denies it.

Sarah: "What's your end? Howie and Janelle?"

Sarah proceeds to name off all the pairs to Kaysar. Except her own. "But I am not a team."

Sarah: "Who's James with?"

Kaysar: "I thought he was with you."

Sarah, whispering but adament: "I am not with James! I'm not with James! Who's with James?"

Kaysar: "Something strange is going on. Then why would you be here?"

Kaysar: "I believe you. You don't know anybody here?"

Sarah: "I'm not with anybody here!"

Kaysar: "I'm not with anyone. I lost my person."

Sarah: "Do you trust James?"

Kaysar: "I trust James completely."

Kaysar tells Sarah that 'they' want to put Sarah and James up. Silence from Sarah.

Kaysar: "But I'm not going to put you up. I'm going to put up Maggie."

Kaysar: "Don't tell anyone. I trust you. Just act normal with everyone."

Kaysar: "I'm gonna go straight for the serpent's head. James has to fight for his life. I have no other choice."

Sarah and Kaysar in HOH very hard to hear Sarah whispering. I missed a lot of the first, maybe someone else got it.

Sarah: Who is James with? I'm not with anyone in this house.

K: You don't know anyone in this house?

S: NO! Can I trust James, is he one of the ones wanting me put up?

K: No, that was Beau, Ivette and the others. I like James, but I don't trust that group. I was put in a position where I have to put up someone from one group. I may have to put up James, but I want him to get veto and get out.

S: So are you going to put James and I up?

K: No, I'm putting up James and Maggie. Because, as soon as Eric heard this he was like, "No put James and Sarah up!" I trust you. Be normal with James and April. Be normal with everyone, don't say anything about this.

S: (whispering again couldn't hear her)

K: I know they want me gone. I'm going to go straight for the serpent's head.

S: He's going to go for Maggie though, he doesn't want her gone, he'd rather have James gone. If they are still in the house next week I'll call them out on it. What do I have to lose?

K: That would make everyone nervous. All the other groups. They would get together and get all the single people out. Me you Janelle. I want you to trust me. Just hang back. I think James can get out of it. I want to cause friction.

S: What if James does get himself off the block?

K: Then you never know who is going to go up. I don't know you could be playing me right now, but I trust you.

S: I'm so mad at them, I'm beginning to think bad things about them right now. I'm so mad.

K: Be calm. Don't get emotional or you are going to put yourself in danger.

S: Howie and Janelle, I'm not going to talk to them but I can trust them at least.

K: Don't talk to them. You aren't even an issue we are going to go after the people who are lying and causing problems.

They say they trust each other. Sarah thanks him.

Guest StillMissWILL

Poor poor pitiful Sarah is basically begging Kaysar not to put her or James up. Kaysar keeps telling her she is safe and to play it cool with everyone else. That he is going after everyone who is lying and cheating and not her. Kaysar says he trusts her.. they hug and she said she better be able to trust him. Curtains close.....

K: "Trust me. You have to trust me because I trust you."

S: "You'd better not be playing me."

They hug for a long time and then she leaves.

Guest StillMissWILL

Now the 3 amigos are in the HoH (Kaysar, Janelle and Howie) discussing stradegy. Howie asks if anyone has offered Kaysar a deal. Kaysar says no. He says he made his mind up long before today. 'That group' is freaking out wondering what he is going to do. Kaysar - all hell is going to break loose next week.

Guest Soupy

Howie is so gross. He and Janelle were waiting outside the HOH at the chess table for Sarah to come out. Howie wanted to go use Kaysars washroom to 'take a dump', but K told him that the toilet was clogged. Howie sat down and farted big time...and he's like.."i'm sorry man, i've really got to go'. For people who havn't known each other all that long, they are pretty close to each other to fart like that and it's blown off like nothing happened. Too funny. Howie normally grosses me out, but the seriousness in his face when he apologized was priceless! :lol:

Guest StillMissWILL

K - we are in control, I set the trap and they bit. I am a good judge of character. People are feeling betrayed. I told Jennifer what she did to Michael was bullshit but I wont hold it against you. You are a smart girl. Jenn- I know exactly what I am doing and I know who sold me out! K - I shook up the box with the snake in it and Jenn is going to cause havoc in 'that' group. People will start eating away with each other.

Kaysar powwow with Janelle and Howie. Tells them no one has offered him a deal. They just want Janelle put up and that's just stupid. Says they are all taking a dump in their pants right now and tearing each other apart behind each other's back.

K: Eric is getting people upset. Beau leaked about Maggie which caused Eric to turn on James. You have to consider two things. We are in control. I set the trap and they bit onto it. I'm a very good judge of character and know when people are lying to me. I know what's going on. People are feeling betrayed. Especially the weak people like Jenn and Sarah. I told Jenn what she did to Mike was bullshit but I don't hold it against her. I just wanted to remind her who was going to sell her out from the beginning. I just shook up the box with the snake in it and I'm going to let her go free and she's going to cause havoc! Plus being on PBJ all hell is going to break loose in this house!

Guest StillMissWILL

Howie - you are the king Kaysar

Kay - no trash talking or gossiping. Keep ourselves clean and they will kill each other off.

The three, K Jan and H are loving their plan. K says everyone is saying they want James gone now. Janelle and Howie laughing. All three agree that all hell is going to break loose.

Guest StillMissWILL

Kay - Eric is leading them. Eric and James were going nuts. All hell is going to break loose pretty soon.

Howie - keep doing what your doing as you are doing a good job

Kay - I made a promise to you both and I will deliver

Janelle - I am going to win HoH next week

Janelle - If they know we are after Eric then they will give him to us

Kay - They will hand him to us on a silver platter

Kay - Sarah was crying. She feels like people are playing her

Howie - this is the girl who said I was safe in here

Kay - April went to Sarah and said she was like a sister to me. April said 'sarah you cant trust me, you cant trust anyone'

Janelle - April is evil and clearly she goes around saying mean things. She says I love you Janelle - I love you.

Guest StillMissWILL

Kay - Eric is making deals with everybody. He is making himself out to be an idiot. I have the power now and I am hopefully putting it to good use. When the time comes and you guys win HoH you can come to me for advice as we are all in this together.

Kay telling about the conversation between Sarah and April, where A told S not to trust her.

Jan: April is evil. She says good things to me and then talks about me behind my back.

K: Sarah spilled everything, nobody on that side has a strategy! THeir whole strategy was listening to Eric. Eric was promising the world to everybody.

H: That's like saying your going to have everyone in the world a millionaire! Who's going to serve them?

K: I want people to go after something that's bigger, not because they don't like me. I want to play smart and hopefully you guys will do the same thing. When you two get HOH hopefully you'lll come to me and we'll all give advice. That's pretty much it.

Now all talking about how they felt a week ago, or two weeks ago.