Wednesday, September 10th

CeCiMom

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

steven isnt making allstars

jmho

Everyone wonders why girls are catty. That's all these boys talk about are their looks? Yes, Keesha has won more and thrown some & manipulated to further her, and her team in this game. I think after all is said and done, she will be considered a good game player in BB10 this year. Those that are not fans for her personal quirks and irratating habits should not be taken into consideration, or plain dislike.

However, I think the biggest hit was being voted off as collateral damage in the eyes of the Renegades. Her game play has been much better than Jerry's and I still maintain she deserved to be in the final 3. However, after seeing these comps play out. They are probably lucky they got rid of her. She may have won this one. I will maintain that Memphis is still a fool for doing it the way he did. I think if they took her to the F3 and she lost, she would have at least had an opportunity to try and if she failed she would be accepting. To do what he did and how he acted was wrong and he knows it himself. He pretty much implied last night that she probably will never forgive him.

I have heard some interviews with these guys and they are hilarious. I really wish they would have been in the house to the end. My dream F5 is Steven, Brian, Angie, Dan and Memphis.

i dont know why steven still like keesha

jmho

Archived