Wednesday, September 10th

CeCiMom

If Memphis is playing the game for what is best for him (like he told Keesha he was doing) If he wins HOH it would benefit him more taking Jerry to F2 than it would Dan.

I really really hope Dan wins HOH; because IMO if Memphis wins I see him throwing Dan under the bus. I could be wrong, but thats my prediction.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Dan has a good shot at winning HOH tomorrow.. and I will be :party_smilie:

One question... anyone know if there is a show on Sunday and if there is one what will it be about... jury stuff??? Just wondering why finale just isn't on Sunday night

Ell NO never faught nothing, sat behind a desk in Korea (I think thats where) and typed all day for an entire four years!!! ROFLMAO LOSER

LMAO I think BB is messing with Dan. He is going a bit stir crazy.

Did anyone hear Keesha say the other night "no wonder why they make you talk to a professional before leaving"????

Now come on, be fair to old Jerry. He fought those terrible old manual typewriters long before the days of wite-out, or word processors. Pretty rough duty - give credit where credit is due! :rolleyes4:

You are so right, I am wrong. Yes poor poor Jerry. Because back then they didn't even have the correction tape, so if he screwed up he would have had to either start over or try to erase it. Way to go Jerry!!!! :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

Yeah I knew they talked to someone prior and had them on-sight but she made it sound like before they leave the house to go out in the real world. I might of just misunderstood her, it was when Dan came back from his Luxury Trip

Len... I'm sure that interview will go up somewhere.. youtube maybe??? it was so funny... they hate April LMAO

As for the pencil pusher I never said that... Brian said he was a typist in an office for the Marines

Thanks for correction, Pinkie. I had read Jerry and pencils earlier and just assumed that was about him.

Hey, I was in Saigon way back when and typed, heard a few bombs here and there but never got out in the jungle. I personally thought the war was being fought wrong (U.S. with one hand tied behind their back.) But I did what my country needed me to do. I wasn't a bad shot, but also excelled at writing reports and was selected for that purpose. Every man and woman in the service is selected for their strongest talent. If I had it to do over again, I would be a medic.

Re: April Hate. Anybody who hates April in my book is funny as heck, in my opinion!

Don't get me wrong I'm not downing ANYONE in the service (My brother is serving over in Iraq as an IED finder). There are jobs that need to be done in the service no matter what you are doing. But I feel Jerry misrepresented himself. I thought he actually "faught" in the Korean War (because I swear thats what I thought I heard him say) I also thought he retired from the Marines the way he talks which means I believe 20+ yrs, thats a far cry from 4 yrs.

MY Hats off to everyone single person that has served during war times!!!!! I am VERY VERY sorry if I offended anyone

I fought with my husband before, just sayin...........

I have no problem with any job anyone does in the service or whatever - but Jerry seemed to represent himself a little overinflated perhaps as far as his time in, and what he did.

JMHO

No offense intended at all to anyone in the military.... but Jerry acts like he fought the Korean war single handidly.... Everyone in the military is important but the only action it sounds like Jerry got was from the 17 year old asian hookers he claims to have frequented :animated_rotfl:

Jerry left the back yard so Memphis and Dan are all jacked up planning the party after they win their money.

It really sounds like they will for sure take each other. I think if Memphis had any doubts on taking Dan he would be really quiet and avoiding him. They are laughing and talking about taking their girls to Vegas. They both seem really happy.

Choo Choo

Pinkie and everyone...I took no offense at any statement re: military service. I just tend to go off on a rant but I like all you guys and please accept MY apology if I made anyone think I was unhappy with your posts. Heck, I wish I could go over to help our men and women in Iraq. I knew one guy from my hometown who served with me in Saigon and like me never had any sniper attacks and just heard an occasional muffled explosion. I heard years later this person would freak out everytime he heard a car backfire. Not saying I am somehow superior to this person, just that different people react differently. Ooops another rant!!! But no offense was taken!!!

No offense intended at all to anyone in the military.... but Jerry acts like he fought the Korean war single handidly.... Everyone in the military is important but the only action it sounds like Jerry got was from the 17 year old asian hookers he claims to have frequented

I agree with you on that one, Pinkie. It is amazing how some people "war stories" turn into a John Wayne movie!!! And I hate to disillusion any of you guys born post Viet Nam era. I'm one Viet vet who came home to stay in 1970 and never got spit on or insulted. Of course I returned to Georgia, maybe more traditional there. The main difference I noticed was all these guys had long hair. I mean you'd be riding down the street and see (from behind) was a cute chick then pass by and check out what I had seen in the rear view mirror and think, "Oh, shit! What's happening to me? What happened to Georgia!!"

Archived