America's Choice Phone Call

uvp

who does america want to receive a phone call from home?  

184 members have voted

1. 1. who does america want to receive a phone call from home?

• april (if still there) lol
    • jerry (if still there)
    • michelle
    • dan
    • ollie
    • renny
    • keesha
    • memphis

Remember Jerry talked himself alone in room when CBS showed last week. He talked about his family. People feel sorry for Jerry. That's probably part of reason they voted.

Jerry is old school. He doesn't say "I love you" much. Maybe he didn't want to say it in front of all hgs.

It's silly that Renny gets so upset.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wanted Renny to win, just because she's probably the only person I like in the house right now, which is surprising because i started out hating her! But I'm glad Jerry won b/c like someone else said, the person that wins it is so screwed, and since I can't stand Jerry, anything that facilitates getting his butt out of the house is gravy for me!

(and jerry won...???? something doesn't smell right in Denmark with that one

Something always smells rotten in Denmark when it comes to voting....but the producers finally got it right and gave the vote to someone deserving of it.

It's nice to read that Skreesha, Dan and Memphis were happy for him and the reactions of Mitchelle and Renny are not surprising at all.

Renny hates "the colonel" and I hope it's him that gets her booted and Mitchelle is just a loud mouth idiot.

JMHO

The only way it will hurt his game play is from Mitchelle's view (she's going anyway) and Renny (who will be leaving soon enough too).

Renny ranting up in HOH about Jerry getting the phone call. She wants to know why Jerry got the votes. She said why not me with what..... (didn't finish sentence)

Then she says America is going to hate me. Renny said Jerry is a serpent.

I know I voted for Jerry to get the phone call because he has been on slop longer than any of the houseguests & I felt bad for him, especially after seeing him talking to himself about missing his family so much. I am glad Jerry won the call.

Duh, Renny...America can play strategically too!!!! Just because he got the majority votes, does NOT mean he's the favorite. It means we didn't want those we DO like to have a huge target on their back. I voted for Jerry, although I cannot stand him. So did a lot of people because if we voted for a true favorite, that person would get the brunt of this jealousy and become a target.

She's gonna think how childish she was w/o even knowing the whole story. America gave Jerry the pity vote and voted strategically to make sure the player we wanted to stay, stayed.

I think Renny just gets overly emotional when it comes to her family. She puts up this tough, funny front but she's having big "mommy" withdrawal.f

Michelle should shut up too. She'll be talking to her family Thursday p.m., hopefully.

I voted Renny.....I just don't think the HG's could hold it against her since she has kids. Also, the way she weeped about seeing her parents pictures.....I think she would most appreciate it. :animated_scratchchin:

Oddly, I feel sorta sorry for the always clueless Jerry. What was AG thinking casting him anyway? It would take a tremendous personality to overcome the generation gap.

Renny, while not as old as Jerry, is still older than the other house guests, but, she makes them laugh and fits in very well. She sure went a bit power crazy during her HOH and I expected some severe repercussions. If there were any.....they vanished pretty fast. That is the sign of someone who is likeable and that goes a long way in this game. Afterall, they can't get away from each other. I give her props for that.

I don't want the call to go to Ollie who will think America loves him.....and ditto for Michelle. Besides, she might break out in baby talk and cause me to go screaming from the room, LOL

No matter who gets the call, I'm sure Michelle will come up with a conspiracy theory or two!

I know I voted for Jerry to get the phone call because he has been on slop longer than any of the houseguests & I felt bad for him, especially after seeing him talking to himself about missing his family so much. I am glad Jerry won the call.

Whoops, looks like I need to pay more attention, LOL. :lookaround:

Thanks Marty, I just got the memo, hahahaha :animated_wave:

The funny thing is that posters said that Renny and Michelle were the only two to be angry they didn't get the phone call, yet Jerry told HOllie that Memphis was the only one not happy for him. Either he can't read people well (that's a given) or he's blinded by his dislike for Memphis.

He gets the phone call and it went right to his head. He now thinks that America loves him and loves it when he is all "street fighter". He's back to being obnoxious, swearing and acting like the house bad a##. Someone shut that man up, please!

Jerry may not be my favorite but I'm happy for him because he needed to know how his wife was doing with her condition

I'm glad he got the phone call too, but if he was so concerned about his wife he'd be home with her and not in the BB house.

Just saying.

Archived