America's Choice Phone Call

uvp

who does america want to receive a phone call from home?  

184 members have voted

1. 1. who does america want to receive a phone call from home?

• april (if still there) lol
    • jerry (if still there)
    • michelle
    • dan
    • ollie
    • renny
    • keesha
    • memphis

Oh I agree BB8 was over the top in comparrison to Shock and season 6, but I was pretty new here then, and he drove me bats. I have a cpl board i go to that are not even BB related. i go to one that is for just servers and it is not for the faint of heart,lol

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

21mdnaq.jpg

mortys is tame

one that is for just servers and it is not for the faint of heart,lol

are you into technology ?

i have several php and java books

i like to program from time to time

i just learning linux

whatever man

i just found it funny to spam threads with flags

i see others copy the trend to this day

moderators ask me to stop

i respected the mods

btw no need to speak in tongues :lol:

btw saying i love a particular hg over and overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr is spamming too

we get it you love that hg

just saying

voted Memphis. I'm just curious to see if he's capable of crying. He seems to have drawn a shitty hand in life (what with his dad and all) and I'd like to see who calls him. Maybe one of his 19 sisters.

What I missed that....what about Memphis's father and he has 19 sisters....wow!!!

Does anyone know who won the phone call!

jerry has been in dr awhile

Not 19, I think he has 6 sisters and a brother, the youngest one in curls.

His dad died though. He only met him when he was 15 and just got to talk to him a few times before he died of some terminal illness or something like that. I think that's why he got so pissed at Jerry for calling him a womanizer, because it couldn't be further from the truth if he was raised by just his mom.

In season 6 one of the funniest part of the show was when AC gave Janelle a phone call from home. The Nerd Herd were up in HOH and Evette was balling her eyes out because she did not understand. The Nerd Herd thought that America loved them and could not understand Janelle getting the phone call.

I looked for it on You Tube but I think they are all erased but it was so so funny. hyenas.gif

UGH! don't even get me started on THAT! i agreed with everything Ivette said that night. america does have some mixed up priorities and to this day, i still don't understand how someone like Janelle is so loved.

Worse part of this board is the hg worship! Uggghhh!

make that blind worship...Uggghhh!

;)

Michelle wants a phone call from her mommy. She thinks she deserves it over others. They have not told them who won the America's Choice phone call from home yet but did tell them that someone will get it.

The HG's will all know who America likes best when they find out who gets the phone call. Might not be a great idea to win that one.

Archived