Ollie - Week 5

CeCiMom

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok so if she is pregnant will they make her leave the show for fear that the comps may put the unborn child in danger? If so I am all for her being pregnant lol. As for Ollie's dumb a^& he deserves it. He knows what a condom is, just like he knows what his nether region is used for, he ain't been praying that hard.

Did anyone notice during the game show (food comp) that when Jeneil (sp) was introduced that it was the only time Ollie stood up and had a "how ya doin' mama" look on his face? April threw him looks that could have pierced through him! I rewound it and played it in slow mo and it was the funniest thing I have seen. Also the night before when April was lying to everyone about the he said she said, Oillie got up and walked into the other room. She was furious with him that he wouldn't back up her lie. Have you noticed all April is talking about the last few days is getting married? :animated_scratchchin:

April is delusional. When she said she was going to marry HOllie, I'll bet his mama was saying, "Over my dead body, missy."

She said last night that Keesha doesn't like her because she (April) is prettier than Keesha. That was hilarious. Keesha is very pretty and April looks like the crypt keeper.

talesfromthecryptdvd250.jpg

Her exact words were, because I'm more beautiful than Keesha. LMAO Also said, I have the biggest heart! I had to walk away from the tv at that point. She and Ollie make me ill.

I watch after dark and I can't believe that Ollie is going to be able to look his family in the eyes when he gets out of there. there are so many videos out there of April and Ollie having sex that both of their families are without a doubt totally humiliated. I would love to be a fly on the wall when they are confronted on the fact that the whole world is witness to it. How will April lie her way out of this one? It is soooo :cartoon_tinkerbell: wrong in soooo many ways.

Archived