Ollie - Week 5

CeCiMom

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He is much smarter than he lets people believe, and the showmance with the blonde is a great cover. He might get put up against April, but would not be voted out over her. Once she is gone, it will be Jerry next and then the others will start to turn on each other, just like what happened when Michelle was left alone. Ollie is playing a v good game...right up there with Renny's. I disagree that Ollies preacher father will be "proud" of him doing April on the internet, but other than the sex and the same trash talk everyone else has done...what is it he's done that is not to be proud of? Lasting to final 7 without being on anyone's radar?

Ollie is not playing the game great at all. It's strange to me, that the pastors kid can have all the SEX on national TV, and it's ok, but can't have a beer or a glass of wine. Ollie and April needs to go......So the game can began. I don'd understand why the both of them thinks that they have the game in the hands.

If April gets booted ,that alliance is toast,ollie and jerry both will be wandering around like chickens with their HEADS cut off!
Oh, absolutely! After all Jerry's yacking and Ollie's commitment to one alliance they will have no one to turn to. Great observation!

Archived