Ollie - Week 5

CeCiMom

OK I was watching some of BBAD and Ollie is looking so gagsta. He had the hat on all funky down over his face and he has a completely different look from when he came in the house. He is no longer playing the preachers son. He is now the I am a stud and doing the my girl every night on the Internet and I am so bad.

Be real you PUNK Ollie. You think you are so bad calling out names to people now and being cruel to Dan who has been nothing but nice to you.

Hating you Ollie.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah... lived in Louisville area caring for my aunt for a bit over a year. Been there, heard that! >-----

Julie should tell Ollie to speak PROPER English the next time he slop talks to her. * cackles *

April has made his head big, don't you agree..hehehehehehehe

I can't stand him and his playmate.

I would think we will know soon enough if April is preggers *gag*choke*, she has NOT had a period since entering the house, is that correct? Have we heard her complain of "the monthly" or cramps? Julie said it was day 31 on Thursday. That is over a month with out a friendly visit from Auntie Flo.

She is prolly preggo as we speak.....

Know that

she did say shes constipated...calls it 'her other problem'. which we all should have known...because she sure looks constipated to me. and i'm glad-because i think she deserves to be constipated. maybe americas sweetheart will get a correctal ad in maxim when she leaves the house.

Archived