Ollie - Week 5

CeCiMom

What makes Ollie think he can call Julie "Momma"?? I can't believe she does not say anything about it.

I don't know but it really irritates me.. I'd walk right in that house and say something to him.. It is so disrespectful to address someone like that.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The way Ollie went in the room and leaned back with his arms draped over the back of the couch and called Julie Chen "mamma" uggg. Then he winks at her or the camera.

He thinks he is America's playboy now and he makes me sick.

You know Julie was upset..When Dan almost said something and then corrected him self, in her tone you can tell she was very happy that he corrected himself. I cant stand Ollie..Why does he think he is the man!!!! What got me is that he called Libra a Dumb Ho and in the hoh a black gumby Boy I hope his parents are really proud of his behavior! Boy his dad's congregation should be up in roars cheering on his bedroom performances. Ugg!!!

I also feel bad on the way they picked at Dan!!! That was way out of line...Boy Ollies parents are very proud!!!!

Ollie is a tool I tell ya, a tool. Right now April's favorite tool. They should be put up together. Don't think it will happen but would be an interesting week of good by sex, make up sex, angry sex, feel sorry for me sex. SEX!

Ollie is so ignorant. I think he might be THE most ignorant BB contestant ever. April is fighting him for first place with that honor. What a pair. I am sure that their parents and relatives are pretending they don't know them.

The way Ollie went in the room and leaned back with his arms draped over the back of the couch and called Julie Chen "mamma" uggg. Then he winks at her or the camera.

Well, the other day I said the word "smarmy" to my 16 yr old son. He wanted to know the definition. When he was watching last nights show with me, I was able to show him exactly what SMARMY means. HO-llie is revolting.

I have no idea why going ghetto sounds CUTE to Libra OR Ollie. They also think it emphasises their points. There are plenty of classy black people on these boards and on TV who don't feel the need to embrace that slang. It's like listening to someone from Kentucky or a similiar such state speaking appropriately one moment then spewing trailor talk the next. Makes people stop and look at you... but not for the right reasons.

Ollie is a floater and has GOT to be the most boring floater in BB history. I thought Erika was bad.

Congratulations for SOMEONE to see Ollie as he really is...a floater. He has done absolutely nothing of value in the house and I am wondering why none of the guys hang with him. Nobody has commented on the fact that we hardly see him interacting with anyone or anything (other than April's hoo-hoo) since he came into the house. Look back at former episodes...where's old Ollie? I thought he left a couple of days ago. The smartest thing that anyone can do is separate those two by putting them up. They will continue to work together in the house. Split them up now.

Congratulations for SOMEONE to see Ollie as he really is...a floater. He has done absolutely nothing of value in the house and I am wondering why none of the guys hang with him. Nobody has commented on the fact that we hardly see him interacting with anyone or anything (other than April's hoo-hoo)

He's really not a floater...Jerry fits the bill more going side to side.

He's was hanging out with Jessie alot and he talks to Jerry alot. No, I wouldn't call him a floater because he's been on one side since day one and that's April side.

I'd call him a leech.

I'd call him a leech.

Exactly :lol:

April is probably the hottest chick he has hooked up with.

You maybe onto something...I dont think he dated that much at home and when he got on the show away from mom and dad...He got butt wild...

He's really not a floater...Jerry fits the bill more going side to side.
Yeah, floater is Jerry. He reminds me of the old guy who winks at the checkout girl at the supermarket and says "hi ya sweetcakes". Leech is good...I can agree with "Leech".

In our house a "floater" is that little something that doesn't go down the drain with the rest of the poo.

WickedOne said--

I have no idea why going ghetto sounds CUTE to Libra OR Ollie. They also think it emphasises their points. There are plenty of classy black people on these boards and on TV who don't feel the need to embrace that slang. It's like listening to someone from Kentucky or a similiar such state speaking appropriately one moment then spewing trailor talk the next. Makes people stop and look at you... but not for the right reasons.

Ahem...I resemble that remark. :P What is trailor talk exactly? I can speak country, southern country and all dialects derived therefrom. Is that the same thing?

Lol. I said that I can speak it, not that I do speak it. Trailer talk is how Jerry Springer guests speak, right?

My personal favorite (and pet peeve) is worsh, as in "I have to worsh my hair" or "George Worshington was the 1st president."

Most of us'n here'n Kentucky really don't tawk like tha'it.

Archived