Marital Status: Single

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/b...phis_10/bio.php

On his way to final 5, at least.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

gonna ended up sailing for awhile

i hope michelle doesnt listen to this guy

She'll listen, she needs someone now the Jessie's gone and I doubt she'll think it was HIS fault, Jessie told her to blame Dan if he goes...............I don't think Memphis has to worry.

Memphis says to Michelle don't be mad at me.

Like he had nothing to do with it. Give me a break I hope she is on to him.

Sorry Memphis I liked you at one point then you went with the skank and I don't know if you can redeem yourself.

He'll be safe this week...Michelle will try and get him back.

i hope that he does win

he as been my pick from the start. He is playing a good game and has a great mindset....displayed when he said......vote for yourself and not for someone else....vote on how you think this will get YOURSELF farther in the game and not a group.

I don't think a nom speech or pov has ever changed anyone's mind...they are kinda lame.

His speech was based off of Angies...but it was a good speech anyway...her's was better. He should have given Angie credit...but who cares now....Jessie is gone!!!! :)

Memphis has the best of both worlds. No ememies so to speak at this point in the game. He's just where he wants to be.

This whole thing turned out great for Memphis.. He's gonna be off the radar for at least a few more weeks it seens

This whole thing turned out great for Memphis.. He's gonna be off the radar for at least a few more weeks it seens

Memphis and Michelle were allies...with Jessie...before both of them were put on the block...there's no reason why she should hold anything against Memphis for being in the game still. They always got along. Her problem is with the people that voted Jessie out.

swhe should hold it against memphis because he was in on the coup

of course...he wanted to stay in the game. She can't blame him for that...

but what was he supposed to do, roll over and play dead because he was on the block with a member of his alliance? I don't blame him for swinging the votes his way. Jessie was trying to do the same thing. Now let's see how he plays the rest of the game

whatever i said my piece

Archived