Memphis - Week 5

CeCiMom

Last night he was telling Dan that he cannot fit into any designer clothes. He was naming a laundry list of designers and kept saying...so and so, I can't fit in that and so and so's clothes can't fit in that.

Anyways, he ended the conversation with "I just bought a pair of Michael Kors sunglasses" and Dan said "who's that?"

lol

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

B)

Dan and Memphis may both speak English...but definitely not the same language....

They really are quite different...Memphis is very materialistic...Dan is...well...not.

I Memphis has a level head...and I hope he gets April before she gets him!

Can't wait for April's skanky ass is up and what her cry and whine. Wish Ollie would be AP for that week and must campaign to get skank out!!!

well, I finally got to see the show this am, and I finally see some redeeming qualities in Memphis. I had not liked him, but I appericated what he said in his diary room, I just want him to get the hell away from Michelle, she is loco, and I cannot stand her, I can't believe she said to Memphis me and you , final 2 wha?? She could not beat him in final 2, they all hate her, or they sure will by that time, she would not get the votes, and he would.

:| @ Carmen..and here I wanted to post a sexy msg about him.

I'm going to anyhow...

Holy hell, how hott was he last night in his DR when he was p'ssed off at everyone for bringing religion into the fight. Woosh, that was damn sexy. I wanted to jump through my tv and pounce on him!

You'd of been sitting on my lap Ellen, I was already there!!!! Girl, some shots of him just make me wish I was .................. oh well, just a wish. Wonder if he would do something lude and lacivious with an old broad????? :animated_scratchchin:

So, Memphis, how'd you get that nickname?

I'm a mixoligist. Got to have a good name and since I'm from TN, my name is Memphis.

Yes, I see. Otherwise, you'd be Bob the bartender, huh?

Don't call me Bob. And don't EVER call me a bartender!

Archived