Memphis - Week 5

CeCiMom

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol

Maybe he's just metrosexual. I work with a guy that from outward appearance and stuff he knows about (shopping, fashion, etc.) people would think he is gay. But he's not - he just likes to look nice, and he is into knowing about that other stuff. Makes him a great guy friend to have.

yes!...what is up with the stupid V-neck tee shirts?!! Are they in style...ugh...I hope not.

At least Memphis has a few different colors...I've seen blue and black. They're bad...and it sends me into Dustin ptsd flashbacks, with his disgusting grey v-neck tees that he'd wear daily...ugh!

You're right, Ginger! How could I forget! His shirts were pink...I think! Maybe Jesse (who had a one nighter with Chelsia) will hop a freight with James to find Chelsia in Europe for a booty call. Does Jesse have a bike?

I know a lot of people don't agree... but when I listen to Memphis talk about game I think he has the best insight into how to play the game. Most of the others are there to gain some fame or have the summer off. They don't have strategy. I do think Memphis is a smart player. He got off to a bad start through now fault of his own.

Right on sista!! GMTA!! :animated_bouncy:

Archived