• Created
  • Last Reply

i dont see them teaming up he seem comfortable with keesha and crew

then why is he in spa room with them now

memphis is an idiot

he keep trying to get michelle to puts up a/o

michelle isnt buying that he isnt with keesha and libra renny

but michelle knows he is full of bs

She told April, Ollie and Jerry she was putting up Keesha and Libra. She's on to Memphis and won't tell him a thing.

I think Memphis is helping Michelle... even though it's for selfish reasons on his part too.

What he's saying is absolutely correct. Michelle and him could lay back (with Dan) and let the alliance of 4 (O/K/L/A) which now is 6 because Jerry and Renny have planted themselves firmly in each side... and watch them implode on each other.

It think they could watch A/O split L/K or R/K split and jerry be gone before they would turn back on michelle and memphis... IF they both played it like they weren't really with each other anymore but, both work each side to focus on the others.

Then when it's down to 5 of them. Dan/Memphis/Michelle could control how it goes down. I think Dan would do his best to keep Renny in the game and the others don't see her as a threat in the comps so, even if she went on block before the final 4 they'd be stupid to get rid of her.

But, if Michelle plants herself with A/O/J then people will start to target her as a comp. threat... and it would be either her or April they would want out first.

jmo

oh...interesting Cecimom...

I tried to listen to Memphis and Michelle talking earlier...but kept getting sidetracked with other stuff...I know he wants to bond with her...she seemed reisitant though.

It seems like it could be a good plan...if Michelle can play smart and not emotional though...her "I'm doing this for Jessie" schtick could get her into the thick of the battle if she's not smart and careful. Another obstacle is April's obsession with getting Memphis evicted...especially with target of Libra/Keesha this week...A/O will still be solid (with Jerry too) and Dan/Memphis could be their targets next week if they were to get hoh. Also Dan is not trusted...and Jerry is gunning for him. Michelle seems to want to play nicey nice with A/O/J too...so I'm not too trusting of her. If she truly commits to Memphis...I'd be all for it though.

A lot of variables in the plan..but could be a good one. Memphis has some good strategies...and he adapts well to changes. I like his game play and this could be good ... :animated_scratchchin:

:food-smiley-005:

A lot of variables in the plan..but could be a good one. Memphis has some good strategies...and he adapts well to changes. I like his game play and this could be good

I told you this guy is good...I think he might be the one to beat...he thinks with his head. He gives advices, but if they dont want to listen...I hope he is able to get April out...

She doesnt trust Memphis after she saw him talking to the other side...and Aperil and Scrubollie had been in her ear all of last night in the HOH room convince Manchelle Memphis was with the other side...The only night they didnt have sex...because they were so busy trying to kiss behind.. Thank you for the break!!!

I told you this guy is good...I think he might be the one to beat...he thinks with his head. He gives advices, but if they dont want to listen...I hope he is able to get April out...

you're preaching to the choir here :angel:...Memphis has been a favorite of mine from early on...I think he is one of the few that actually thinks of strategy...the others act on impulse.

and yes...April out next would be sweet...especially by him.

:cheers:

Yeah, He tried giving Libra good advice in the middle of her complaining about April and Ollie, I hope it stuck with her. I know she is following his advice about laying low no matter what happens and not to blow up. He also gave Manchelle some good advice but she didnt listen..

Archived