Saturday, August 2nd

CeCiMom

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do they keep talking about America's Player? What do they base their suspicions one? They have all been voting the same and nothing should seem out of place.

Ok, I was just making sure I wasnt the only person that thought this season couldnt be going any worse. I guess BB can't help when this crap happens though, how are they going to know all the people would be scared of Libra/April/Ollie and do everything they want...

Regardless I'll keep watching just to see the unbelievably stupid alliance of 7 crumble, or at least untill Libra gets her ass evicted.

Also, you guys do an amazing job of keeping up with the feeds, I usually subscribe to the feeds but this season was the first one in a good while I didnt, cant say I'm sorry!

Also, I know I have horrible grammar and I call these people in the house stupid and then I spell a word wrong right after. Dont judge me by my spelling lol.

( I'm not sure now. Now they're bashing the heck out of April. Maybe it's just a gang bang. Get 'em all.) Sorry dont know how to quote, even after readin ur directions!

i'm a tard....

But, I saw APRIL and GANG BANG in same sentence, and i'm just going to shush bout that one....

I hope the fight holds off until 12 EST, so they get it all on BBAD........and, I hope it gets physical this time (lol)(kidding) but it would be great if these all broke out-

Jessie vs. Libra

Michelle vs. Keesha

Renny vs. April

:)

Yeah, I had to find someone Jerry could take and at the same time stick with Iv's thought of cutting him slack. lol

Libra: "Eventually we will have to turn on eachother and that sucks." Skreesha says" you can take one person with you."

She then turns to Skreesh and says "Do you have a deal with Renny?" Skreesh says..."Oh no,"

hehehehe!

So Libra was called into the diary room after she said something about America's Player. Apparently, took her time at getting in the DR, and others are saying Libra is AP because production never yells at her. I think they should run with that and put it in Aprils ear. Get April paranoid about it, you know, cause AP gets money and April would be jealous just like she is about Memphis and the car. he he

:hahohi:

You know how you can tell almost everyone this season is a scum bag? In most of the past BBs like Season 6 the house guests within their alliance genuinely liked each other. Same with All Stars and even mostly during Season 8. It was usually hate towards the "other" side.

This season, however, everyone bitches about everyone else INCLUDING (and often moreso) their OWN alliance.

It's so funny! April, Libra, Renny and Keesha are CONSTANTLY bitching about everyone in the house including each other.

I've never seen a bigger bunch of stunods.

Jerry, April and Libra could care less if you were on slop for the rest of your life.

Your "angels" couldn't give a crap about you.

Okay, Jerry if you have resided to "Not say another word about slop" then shut up about it.

Jerry: "Hey, Libra, how are you doing with your weight." Ha Ha Ha....yeah, you should have asked her that before she dug into the snacks today.

Since everyone is talking about fights, here is my dream scenario.

For whatever reason Jessie goes into a roid rage and turns into the Incredible Hulk. He proceeds to knock over all the walls in the house and then busts through the walls of the studio lot.

...because of this, and since no other lots are open, the remaining house guests are moved to the 2009 location of Survivor, Siberia, where they all suffer from hypothermia and are forced to eat whale blubber.

Archived