Saturday, August 2nd

CeCiMom

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Enlighten me Ginger, what black box?

The one Alex was hiding in last season. I know you didn't forget.

Regarding Michelle and asking to leave. Dan said she "don't come from money" and something got to her. Either trip or money, I guess. But this is the first I am hearing about her asking to leave.

Honestly, I do forget... My mind must be going.

I heard Michelle telling Jessie she was going to DR to ask to be taken off the show but I don't know if she did.

You remember now.

They were bringing back the hg "America" voted for and it was Alex. But, the catch was the hg either wanted the black box or not..they voted not to have a returning hg from the past and brought back James who was just voted out.

What I meant to say and didn't was that Jerry said it was over the Hawaii thing? What did she get pissed off that bad that Libra took the trip to Hawaii?

I have no clue what you mean Ginger... I know did the whole James or Alex thing, but that they didn't supposed to know what was in either box... I didn't watch the feeds last season though...

ollie putting his foot down lol

They always have to know where everyone is. They walk in a room and say where is Libra? where is April? where is Keesha?

Not too often do they ask where is Jerry though...

OK April's not eating cause she says she's got an upset tummy, and has had it all day... LMFAO it's going to be really funny if she is pregnant...

WTF are Jessie and Michelle reading? It's a piece of paper and they keep puttin it under the pillow when they think someone else is coming in...

Archived