Saturday, August 2nd

CeCiMom

Just FotH right now... PoV must be underway. :animated_bouncy:

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd rather not see Michelle win POV as she would remove Jesse, and then they would for sure send Memphis packing. BUT if Memphis wins and takes himself off, then April would either have to go back on her "word"to Michelle, and put her up, or figure out someone from her group to put up. She'd probably take the easy way and put up Dan or Jerry.

me too lvgal, Jesse is the most ego driven person I have witnessed in a long long time, he is somethin else and needs to go by by this time, he has definately made it worse for himself with his mouth and his ego.!!!!!

Okay. Libra and Skreesh talking. They can get out of their heads the "chummy, chummy"-I gues they mean AO/JM.

Libra said they are trying to keep the targets on us. Skreesh/Lib.

Didn't hear it, but Skreesh told Lib "don't tell Renny" not sure what it is.

Renny went in to console Michelle (over the unitard---there must be more to this than a unitard).

Renny says she went to see how Michelle is doing and that Libra feels bad her self.

Confirmed....Libra screwed Michelle over in some way and I don't know how--Renny went is as the go between.

Libra must have won something good because now she says "Today, I hate this game" Libra putting the blame on game. :rolleseyes:

I am thinking that America is going to say get rid of Jesse and so Dan will be campaigning against him, the way Jesse has been acting it should not be too hard to get him out the door, I could only hope these people will take it upon themselves, draw a line in the sand and go for it, even if Skankpril does not want him gone. I would not be unhappy if Memphis went tho,lol

Libra "They have already started throwing people under the bus." Please give that line a break.

Why don't they all just forget what Skankril wants and vote how they want---nah, they don't have the balls for it.

Libra "I hate this game, I hate this game, I hate this game." Should have stayed home with your twins.

Isn't everyone going to find it REALLY odd that Dan, who has been sitting on the fence the entire game, now goes around campaigning for Jessie, who he hasn't had a beef with (as far as I know)?

I just don't think they'll buy it and Libra is already calling him out as AP.

Wow, there's no drama today, oh yeah, they're asleep. Isn't it peaceful, except for someone snores louder than i do. OMG!

Renny is up

Nope, strike that, she went back to bed, took some aspirin or something.

with the change in schedule to thursday live eviction...seems the schedule is a bit out of whack. I would think the pov ceremony will be tomorrow (sunday)...give them today to plot and scheme.

Well I think we will learn a lot more today about who won what and who gave up what.

If I do hear that Libra gave up letters from home for a trip to Hawaii then you better believe I will be posting crap on the Libra thread.

If I do hear that Libra gave up letters from home for a trip to Hawaii the you better believe I will be posting crap on the Libra thread.

She gave up a unitard. Not Letters. Michelle was mad that she took the trip and money from her instead of taking the letters from someone else. IF Libra wins HOH and she has came close several times, she will be getting letters anyway. Why take someone else letters they want to hear from home too! That would have been cruel. If she doesnt win BB at least she gets money and a trip out of it..

Renny just whispered over to Keesha..."She's running away with this game" Wonder who she's talking about, Libra just got up to go to the BR. hmmmmm

Archived