Saturday, August 2nd

CeCiMom

libra in hoh trying to pit ollie vs april

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ha, Skreesha just said she thinks that HOllie is definetly on Jessie's side, what a way to save your Memphis man! Haaha

Wow if April actually listens to those two crows about Ollie she's nuts!

Everyone in that house has closer allies within the alliance and it seems like they're trying to take Ollie away from April. Don't listen to them!

As a matter of fact April, blow the F up out of the house and take down Jessie...then put up that troublemaker Libra.

If April really thinks anyone in that house has her back more than Ollie she's stupider than even I thought.

C'mon girls, just cause Renny's in there grow some spine, confront Ollie, I dare you!!! Spineless!

Ok, call me frickin clueless, but why is April saying "America wants me to not vote Jessie out" or something like that. Which America is talking to her, is a guy with that name behind the wall or........the DR saying America wants you to keep Jessie a little while longer.hmmmmmmm something sure smells spicey in the chile!!!!!

i dont get it either

Ok, call me frickin clueless, but why is April saying "America wants me to not vote Jessie out" or something like that. Which America is talking to her, is a guy with that name behind the wall or........the DR saying America wants you to keep Jessie a little while longer.hmmmmmmm something sure smells spicey in the chile!!!!!

CL...click on add reply then on top of the black outlined box (where you post your reply) is a quote (looks like the cartoon quote) in the little box.

click on that quote box and two quote things come up. cut and paste the quote between this.

paste here

to cut and paste in case you don't know highlight what you want to quote (cut) control c then to past control v.

I think Grodner goes by the name "America" when she feels its necessary to save her nasty ass players.

qybqbp.jpg

thanks, GS.......nice drawing uvp...hmmhp...that's the easy part, using this damn apple mac is my problem. I miss my pc so bad.

the national manhood foundation has ask for ollie to turn in his membership card

If HOllie had any balls we would be pissed that Libra and April are threatening him right now and should switch sides. Of course, he'll have to live without sex for the next month and I don't think he's there for anything else.

Libra now starting on HOllie...she has to have her alliance around her 24 hours or she thinks they are defecting. She's such an ahole.

Libra keeps trying to solidify her alliance of 4. Libra really pissed off Ollie but she is pretending that she is doing it out of the love of their alliance.

Ollie is not buying it.

olllie is piss

April thinks and says she is so very close to Skreesha.

Now Libra says to HOllie, I am sorry if I offended you. HOllie says I can't take a piss without someone looking at what I do.

Hey, Libra you were crying last night because you were left out of POV talk and was offended..but it's okay to offend HOllie.

Archived