Saturday, August 2nd

CeCiMom

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am wondering if Libra must be going through some kind of Post Partum something or other. Her personality changes on a dime. Just doesn't take much to provoke her. HG beware. For your safety, please step to the FAR right and lock doors if necessary.

Me too Ginger. I should have said (Facing a map) Right of IL, Left of OH, Above KY, Below MI.

I am not good with directions when someone says N, S, E or W. Just tell me right or left and maybe even draw it out. :D

:)

You're kind. I think I just made it more than what it was. I played connect the dots with your riddle. lmao

At least I use to be able to brag about my awesome handwriting enforced by the nuns, but college and it's extensive note taking shot that to crap too....

Renny and Keesha are trashing I think Michelle and say she needs to go. She thinks she is so hot. Renny said she hated her from day one. Keesha said they should have gotten rid of her last week then saying she doesn't regret getting rid of Angie because she was a huge threat and would have won the game.

Why are all 4 feeds on one scene half the time? grrr

I have been reading here everyday for years(whenever BB starts) but don't post much. But, this season couldnt be any worse. My 3 favorite people got evicted the first 3 weeks. I know its been said but I just need to vent, nobody I know watches BB so I need to let it out. Is this the biggest group of idiots they have ever had? I actually liked Keesha till I saw her nominations and I literally thought they had to be wrong, could she be that stupid? Its sad when I have to root for Jessie. I hope Dan stays in for a while longer as well, he is my favorite right now.

:::Vent Over:::

Nice post megamoviejohn! I agree with you. My favorites are gone. I just don't know who to root for. Renny is moving down on my list and there is not anyone I really like. The ones I liked are all gone. I might like Dan but then sometimes I am not sure.

It is really hard to say but Keesha was saying that "she" wants to evict her and I thought they were talking about Michelle. I think they are moving on to April and Libra.

Archived