Thursday, July 31th Tv Show

uvp

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Then Renny is a bigger fool than I thought she was.

ahhh...cut her some slack...she finally has a friend....;)

personally I'm torn...I'd like to see Michelle win so they can get out one of the bitches...but I have April as my hoh in prediction challenge...so I'm :confused:

They should make these endurances less "pain inducing" so they make it to BBAD. I mean, what's the point of the show if they don't even attempt to get realtime gameplay onto it? They might as well just have the show filming people at the Jury House. BB8 was awesome with the final endurance. We all got to see Zack endure Dick's bullshit and ultimately dominate his ass.

Yes Renny, April and Michelle...

I don't think it matters if their feet leave the ledge... Ollie was bending down and hanging each leg down off the ledge before he got down and nothing was said...

King loved Danielle so naturally he loves her look-alike Skreesha. The problem is Skreesha isn't as pretty - but a lot more smug than Danielle. Sorry, King, but I want your girl gone. I've had it with

her ego, her screechy voice and her jealousy of pretty girls. Unfortunately, with Angie gone, there's

not much beauty among the other girls.

Then did I misunderstand Julie? I coulda swore I heard her say their feet had to stay on the ledge.

That's what I thought too. If you watch the others, they turn heads side to side but feet on ledge.

April cheated.

And the poster above is right...Memphis needs to STFU.

No April didn't cheat... Ollie was taking his feet off too, so did Jessie and Memphis too a couple of times... Nothing was ever said...

dan need to stfu

Memphis needs to STFU

I can't hear him over all of Dan's yelling...what bug got up his butt?!

LOL Dan called Renny his wife... Michelle asked for her speech and he said she was a different story... Then went on to talk about her being from RI and it being the smallest state and about her parents being imigrants... He talked to Renny about her family and all, not so for Michelle...

Archived