Friday, July 25

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think she's feeding him a line of bull right now...we'll see what she says to Libra in a few minutes. (Libra is camped outside the hoh door with April...waiting to pounce on Keesha once Jessie leaves.)

Jessie is very intense and almost intimidating ...he is flailing about...and telling her what to do over and over again. Yesterday she complained she didn't like people telling her what to do...so I think she's just pacifying him.

keesha wont win bb

There isn't one, I'd like to win at this point. Have to see more game play.

Sorry, he was talking about how much he respects her and knows it was Libra who told her to put him up. She has to get rid of Libra not Angie. He just talks to hear himself talk. Says the same thing over and over and over.

I just can't stomach him.

lok are playing only emotional

they say they find angie more threaten then jessie

last i check jessie has two comp win

i can tell all three libra, april, keesha werent one of the in girls in school

exactly uvp. They vote simply based on what mood they are in at time. I don't believe there is strategy involved at all. I think once they make their "emotional" decision, THEN they try to justify it with strategy. And, with Keesha, her justifications make no sense nor or half of them even true....

Exactly, UVP.

Libra was trying her hardest to convince Skreesha that Angie was more of a threat. Skreesha said they can get rid of her another time and Libra said that Angie is so nasty (?) that they need to do it now.

Now this is where the immense selfishness of Libra comes in and if Skreesha buys it, she's stupid, because now Skreesha has to worry that Angie if possible will get evicted and Jessie will be gunning for Skreesha. So, Libra gets what she wants and Skreesha gets evicted.

The witches also kept implying that Jessie would do bodily harm to Skreesha and that they would protect her. Yet, when Skreesha said she was going downstairs, Libra said "you want me to come" and Skreesha politely said "no thats okay, listen to the music." Libra who tried to scare her in the first place, did not get off her fat ass, nor did she give it a second thought and went back to boppin her head to the music.

april and keesha bashing libra

Congrats to Keesha. Wow. She really won.. There must be more to her than meets the eye!!

Skreesha and April are bad mouthing Libra.

April says she gets sick of Libra and her crying "I always come second." April said "evidently she (Libra) sucks if she can't win first." April also says her facial expressions are annoying and she is always following her and Skreesh around. They say Libra is overwhelming.

:party_smilie:YAY, THEY HATE LIBRA NOW and they confirm she's annoying :party_smilie:

But, Skreesha says she can't put her up because she gave her word. They say Libra is non-trusting. They also say they are safe if Libra wins next week.

\

IT'S A LIBRA BITCHFEST.

keesha just like to gossip

by far

I can't bellieve Angie or Jessie didn't win POV. I figured they'd be fighting to win. Can't wait to see what it was.

Archived