Friday, July 25

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kiddyhouse, this is not the first time.

She does it all the time and bashes everybody. After having a "nice" talk with Jerry she bashed him.

So, she's either two-faced or has a mind where someone says something and she gets stuck on their thoughts?

She's a lying two-faced biotch! I had to turn my tv off last night while watching BBAD, I got so disgusted hearing her screechy voice, and the way she was laughing omg was she wasted or what?!! Boy oh boy did her head grow as soon as she won HOH, and for what.....only to let it go to waste :furious3:

Hell I won't even have to check for spoilers tomorrow for what she'll do with her POV cause I already know.....NOTHING!

Keesha won?? When I was listening, I totally got the impression that Memphis won. I heard one of them say, "Do you think Memphis will use it on Jessie?" Then Keesha said he could because he only promised he wouldn't use it on Angie.

I'm confused now.

michelle and angie are idiots

Then Keesha said he could because he only promised he wouldn't use it on Angie.

That was earlier on. Skreesha did say they couldn't trust Memphis because he said he wouldn't use the POV on Angie but that did not exempt him from using it on Jessie. So, Skreesha was planting the seeds that Memphis couldn't be trusted and would use the POV if won.

Keesha could be a hero to both sides if she played her cards right. If she back doors Libra then April and the losers will be happy to be rid of her and she can make deals with the Jesse / Angie side maybe buying her some weeks in the house. Libra is only being her friend because she is HOH. If she proves herself to Jesse she could align with them in secret and keep any target off her back. But I think she may be a dumb ass and try to play honest by keeping her word which won't keep her in the game long.

If Keesha wasn't a total moron she'd push for Jessie to go as soon and often as possible. Angie nominating Keesha in the future if she got HoH wasn't certain. But dumbass Keesha only succeeded in maybe getting her wish to have Angie gone but made an enemy out of Jessie, who WILL nominate her now. Going after who she thinks is a threat but is not necessarily after her, and then putting up someone who had no intentions of going after her but most definitely will now. Now she's permanently stuck in this alliance she's always pissing and moaning that she regrets joining. She had her out and didn't have the balls to take it.

Backdooring Libra is the ONLY way to get Jessie's crosshairs off her. While if Angie stays, she could just play to Angie that the other girls were the ones that wanted her to go on the block and I think Angie would buy that lie because Keesha's the only one (albeit twofaced) to not treat her like total shit.

Sometimes I wish the comps in BB were more Survivor like. You've gotta admit that Survivor comps USUALLY take actual skill to win but too many BB comps are almost blind luck. This is how idiots win HoH's and PoVs.

I hope there's an America's Choice this year to bring someone back. Angie would win in a landslide. Now THAT would be entertainment, seeing the looks on the Nerd Herd 2.0s faces.

this convo in hoh is funny

keesha imho has been biggest angie basher is acting like she is not petty

keesha bb hired actress

"I hope there's an America's Choice this year to bring someone back. Angie would win in a landslide. Now THAT would be entertainment, seeing the looks on the Nerd Herd 2.0s faces."

By then Libra would be gone, April and Ollie would probably be broken up. Memphis would still be there because he would no longer have a pair to draw attention and people like him too much. Basically the alliance decimated this week would be restored, assuming Jessie cooled it and didn't wind up getting the boot. The cherry on top would be Angie coming back in with a week of immunity and she'd play a lot harder if given a second chance. I imagine she'd decline the chance to come back in though. I think she knows she can't get any traction with any of the girls. That one week of immunity would need to be followed up by an HoH win or it's right back out the door when the wicked stepsisters get control again.

Archived