Friday, July 25

Oh, please. Keesha is going to sit there and agree with Jesse about what a lying bitch that Libra is, and she will turn around and not change a damn thing. I have given up hope for this girl.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keesha, April, Jerry, (Renny in room but not talking) are all trashing everyone.

Jerry is talking about his group of 7. Jerry is pretty good at trashing people too.

All it would take is the other three girls basically saying "sorry, but we think Jessie is the only threat on the block, especially after you blindsided him" and then Angie is safe. Then Keesha has to grin and bear it. The girls are trying to burrow it into Keesha's relatively empty skull that Jessie should go. They want him gone.

April just said she Angie is gone and the plan stays the way it is. Keesha said oh ya. They are planning on putting up Jessie and Memphis next week.

April was just talking about Memphis and Angie (I think) and she is saying how they were being so disrespectful to her while she was in bed bc they were loud or something.

In my world it is also considered disrespectful to have sex while someone else is in the room but hey that's just me.

These girls are the biggest hypocrits and

I am so disappointed in Jerry.

I would much rather listen to Natalie and Shebot and even nose picking Adam over this group of idiots and Grandpa Pervert Jerry how gross I think his family will hide their faces after seeing how he is with the girls.

If Memphis, Angie and Renny get evicted I don't know if I can watch anymore of these people what were they thinking when they cast these people. Grodner should be fired.

Does anyone have on DVR (I deleted it to soon) what actually happened and who switched the vote to put Steven up I know Jesse wanted Renny but they said no put Steven up. I can't stand listening her blaming Jesse when I am almost positive it was someone else like Libra.

Archived