Friday, July 25

Libra is such a pig saying to Memphis "on my kids I don't know what anyone has said to Keesha up in the HOH room". How can she bring her kids into the game what a great Mom she is and she knows full well Keesha has told her everything.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think only the HOH should eat the goodies and listen to the music and see the spy tv.

I don't think other hg should be permitted to do so.

I agree with you on this point 100%... That is why they are the HoH, they get special privileges, like the room, pictures, snacks, letters and so on... If the others want the same things then let them win HoH and request them Dammit.gif, and I also think they shouldn't be allowed to sleep in the HoH room if they aren't HoH... IMHO

I noticed that they are keeping the HOH door locked all the time and Jerry had said that he had to go up to HOH when someone asked him if they could use the restroom... is this a new rule or was it just Jerry's deal? Seems like Jessie was up there if anyone else went up there on his HOH run...think005.gif

PoV should be today and they'll pick players at some point.

I'm still dumbfounded that Keesha thought she could back door Michelle IF Michelle won the PoV and took Jessie off. Do these people even watch BB? And she's made deals with every house member but Jessie and Angie? What was in the snacks BB gave her in her HoH basket?

:huh:

What was in the snacks BB gave her in her HoH basket?

I recall her saying chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate...so I think she may have gotten some chocolate. ;)

I know there was some other things like cereal in there too...not sure what else.

and yes, Keesha's not knowing that pov winner is immune if they use it is just one more sign of her being dim. She repeats over and over again..."I'm not stupid, I'm not stupid, I'm not stupid ...err...maybe ya really are Keesha but you just go right ahead and keep living in that bubble of yours! :rolleyes:

Honestly though...she's a 29 year old woman that acts like she's 16...she really needs to stop playing the little girl role.

Keep in mind people thought danielle was dim witted her season too but she made it to the end .don't count anyone out yet.I liked Angie at first but the futher into the game we get the more I find she is cutting her own thoat by the way she acts.As for Jessie I think he signed up for the wrong show and Michelle I just don't care for her too much if she's not careful she will outsmart herself .JMO .lol

I personally thought Dani was very smart in her Big Brother. She knew the game inside and out. She won many mental comps along with the physical ones. You may not like Dani but she was smart in the game of BB.

great at comps suck at the social game

I started yelling at my TV last night literally when that bitch Keesha started lying right to everyone about her conversation with Michelle.

The more the Nerd Herd 2.0 acts like the Nerd Herd the more I hate them all.

I really hope Renny and Dan don't stick with them. Jerry is too stupid to know any better so I've written him off.

I started yelling at my TV last night literally when that bitch Keesha started lying right to everyone about her conversation with Michelle.

The more the Nerd Herd 2.0 acts like the Nerd Herd the more I hate them all.

ITA

I must have missed something because I felt Michelle was lying her ass off to Keesha last night.

Keesha would not know the truth if it bit her in the dupa. She is so squirrelly she starts to believe her won lies. If you are going to be a liar in the game of BB you should be a good one.

Jessie is trying to convince Keesha to backdoor Libra for pov replacement (pov has not been played yet)

they hugged and she's basically agreeing to it.

We'll see though...she has a tendency to flip flop...:rolleyes:

Archived