Thursday, July 24

CeCiMom

And now we have to hear that irratating voice all week, yes, that shreeking laugh too.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got in just now, so maybe all is well with the feeds. Renny and Keesha are talking. Apparently Jesse wanted her to nom Renny, and Keesha told him tough tittie.

Speculation, speculation. How is Angie sucking up the guys, maybe I'm more clueless than Catty Bratty? Angie talks about life and outside more than game, if any, from what I see on the feeds. But how would they know, they don't talk to Angie! Double standards???

Im just sayin........

You are right about Jessie wanting Renny out week 3..........that was his deal for not putting her up.........but I think he's the ONLY one who really wanted that and they just pacified him........even Memphis has changed to going after Jerry first.

nom ceremony hasn't taken place yet...but it's pretty certain the noms will be Jessie and Angie.

Michelle is the plan to put up if either win pov

group of 7 (Keesha, Libra, Ollie, April Jerry, Dan, with Renny (I don't see her))...all in hoh saying they are solid through next 3 hoh's.

Keesha is going to nominate Jessie and Angie. She was worried though if Michelle wins POV and takes one of them off, she won't have anybody she can put in their place. Earlier she told Memphis she wouldn't put him up so that does cut down her choices.

Ollie suggested if Michelle wins POV to tell her if she uses it, she's going up the next week and will be out of the house. Yeah, threaten her. That'll do it. :lol:

FEEDS BAC

Jessie said to Memphis "She just nom'd two of our people" so I think it is not Jessie.

I think it's Angie and Michelle. I don't know the conversation is confusing.

Libra said April is pissed too.

They are now saying Jessie is shocked, so I guess it's him up. He got screwed over and good for him. You had your chance, pinhead.

I would just like to make a comment that if the Mean Girls think they have 7 now unless Jerry, Dan and Renny are stupid I HIGHLY doubt it. Lets say Jerry wins another HoH, or Dan, do the four idiots really think they'd nominate the people on the side of the house with less numbers? Do they REALLY think they don't realize that they are the first three out in that 7 person alliance?

They're just going along with it now because Keesha has HoH but if one of those three won HoH next week Libra and probably April would go up.

angie and jessie on the block

Archived