Thursday, July 24

CeCiMom

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ginger - Memphis talked her into not putting him up. Now Jessie is talking her into not putting ANgie up and putting up Libra. Now Keesha is begging to see April. She's thinking about putting up Libra. OMG, she isn't using her brain. She can't put Libra up now she says. Who the hell know what's she's going to do??

Nope....back to Angie and ???

now she's talking about Jessie

omg!

mentally ill

Jessie = impressive?

Ok maybe he is talking a good game right now but I have to use words like impressive around him.

Who is in the room with Keesha?

What Memphis didn't say was he wouldn't use the POV just not on Angie..............

At this moment it's April and Libra with Keesha.

April and Libra in with her now

Keesha will have a huge target on her back now if she puts up Jessie...drawing the line in the sand!

If she put up Dan...she could still work with the others...but putting up Jessie is a big mistake. And, this is coming from someone (me) who is not a fan of Jessie at all!

At this moment it's April and Libra with Keesha.

Dammit if those two are the last to talk with Keesha then she'll doing whatever Libra tells her to do, IDIOT that she is :furious3: Yes mama, whatever you say mama :notworthy: Damned her!!!!

Who won the food comp?

she playing both groups

now she wants to nom angie and jessie

jerry is in lkoa alliance

Jerry just knows he's got to kiss ass in this game...and he's good at it too! :rolleyes:

The Drama Team is reeling in the "old people". Isn't it amazing, how quickly people forget.

i do agree jerry is kissing ass

i dont blame him if it buy him a week

If Keesha had a brain she'd put up Angie and Memphis - then if one of them DID win the POV - she could put up Jessie in place - at least get one of thier group out..... duh!!!

And yeah, Jerry is creepy! And Libra - OMG, I cannot stand her, I wish it were her, but she's a needed vote right now!!!

Archived