Thursday, July 24

CeCiMom

I just heard her say that. Now she is going with that Angie is so good so she has to go.

She said it is the other girls that have a personal thing with her. Keesha said she is not like that.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh ginger I'm sorry. Hope it won't take long. I'm sure they are having problems all over the place.

keesha has multiple personality disorder

I'm not sure why you and Marty are able to get the feeds and I am not. We all have the same thing, right "superpass).

Maybe if you logged in earlier (than I) you are able to receive the feeds. :shrugsshoulders:

Last night was the last straw for Skreesha. I've been giving her the benefit of the doubt, but then realized she is as dumb as a stump as I always thought she was.

i get feeds but idiots at cbs keeping going to foth every 30 sec

uvp I was giving her a chance for a long time but you called it. She flip flops and is one fry short of a happy meal. She is not a trustworthy person to be in an alliance with because she makes up stories and goes and tells on people.

Keesha just told Memphis there are people in the house that wants to put him up agains Angie. She let him belive it was the other girls idea.

I was logged in Ginger since this morning. I have the feeds back but they keep going to the fish.

she is now chicken out of putting up memphis nand angie

I've had feeds back for quite a few minutes now to Ginger...have you tried closing real player and then reopening it back up?

I checked and superpass feeds are working as well as the feed links that Jem provided.

maybe it's like rolling blackouts...???

anyway...Memphis is trying his damnedest to not get himself put up on the block...and I think it worked...cross fingers!

That thought for that nano-second.

She'll play this game all week, but in the end she'll put up whoever Jessie, Michelle, HOllie, April and Libra decides on. Memphis will chime along too.

In a nutshell, they hate Angie because she doesn't fall all over herself for them. Skreesha loves the attention this HOH is bringing her and if she doesn't get any satisfaction from those who ignore her, they'll be gone.

like i orginally said last night i think only hg scary keesha will put up is dan, angie, jerry

She's def putting up Angie...now who with her?

anyway...is the nom ceremony today? last one to get in her ear is going to be critical!

her azz is toast she is playing both sides hardcore

i always thought she take safe route

i was shock she even discuss putting up memphis

Jessie is very good at convincing Keesha to put up Dan and Libra....but I'll believe it when I see it.

Keesha will chicken out...

Wow, Jesse is very impressive.

But Keesha is totally wishy washy, flip flop, etc, etc

Archived