Renny - Week 3

CeCiMom

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

safe

Me too, and I am hopin and prayin she can lay low till she gets in a position to do somthing grand,lol

And the young pix of Renny was TEN TIMES HOTTER than Shebot!!! JMO!!!

I agree! what a lovely young woman she was :)

If Sheila stay out of the sun she'd look younger. And yes Sheila was beautiful back then but very air brushed.

Just saw Renny with the Alien it was hilarious that she just kept right on washing those dishes!!!! I'm loving Renny so much! Renny just didn't bat an eyelash!!!! She's seen much worse on Burbon Street!!!! LOL!!!

OMG LenRay I thought I would die laughing at Renny... I just shook my head and said that a girl Renny, don't let it effect you girl...

Everyone say it with me now

RENNY RENNY SHE'S OUR GIRL, IF SHE CAN'T DO NO ONE CAN!!!

I am seeing Renny for what she really is, I think... She's a classy Southern lady that stands on her own two feet, and can stand toe to toe to anyone, and then be all smiles when need be, she's the life of the party and can bring fun to any situation... Right now she's my favorite...

I love her, wish we could hear her talk more though she doesn't say much I like hearing her Nawlins Accent. She's a beautifull woman no doubt. I truly hope she makes it far. Now if only Keesha would boot either Michelle or Jesse! Or is it Jessie, I hate him so hopefully I spelled it wrong! GO RENNY!!!

becoming a big fan of Renny. I really hope she and Dan can get together and round up the outcasts and get soemthign going. Hopefully this will be the week since Keesha is sort of an outcast at times as well and Renny has talked to her a bit.

Of course. Following my endorsement, Renny and Dan are probably doomed

Sad if she targets Renny. She isn't going to compete as hard as anyone else, she keeps it on the low down most of the time. I know letting floaters isn't good strategy but getting out the toughest competitors would be the way to go. Why don't the women on these shows EVER EVER stick together? Unreal

becoming a big fan of Renny. I really hope she and Dan can get together and round up the outcasts and get something going. Hopefully this will be the week since Keesha is sort of an outcast at times as well and Renny has talked to her a bit.

Of course. Following my endorsement, Renny and Dan are probably doomed

I agree with you... If Keesha went to her, Jerry, and Dan... It would be nice, and I think just maybe she and Dan could make sure all the comps are taken care of, but you know, in the food comp with the wine, both Jerry and Renny were doing wonderful... So I will keep my fingers crossed that it happens...

I think all the trash talk about Angie is for the boys benefit.........the only other thing they could do is call them out on their alliance with her and how dumb would that be?

I'm pretty sure the plan was Jerry/Dan this week...........I think Renny's come a long way to try to get the target off her back, except, of course, with Jessie who thinks he was disrespected and will NEVER let it go.

Archived