Renny - Week 3

CeCiMom

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fatten them up so by the time some endurance comps roll around theyre huffing and puffing after 10 minutes...looks like her cooking strategy is already working on Michelle!

Wasn't that what they tried to do to Ryan last season? Doesn't always work out as planned.

I like Renny, but I want her to be more of a player during the comps. I really hope she gets HoH next week. I would love to hear her DR sessions when the HGs try to kiss her butt. It would be like a kid trying to schmooze your mom. No matter what she says to the kid's face, you know she already has his/her pegged as a liar.

Is her Birthday this Tuesday?

I don't think she would save it for the DR.........I think she'd tell them what's up to their faces if she was HOH and they started trying to kiss her butt (now, that would be fun!)

As much as I would like to see Jessie gone this week........I would LOVE for Renny to have the satisfaction of booting him out.

Yes, Tuesday is her BD.

final 4 easily

Love Renny. She was having a little conversation with Memphis and I just caught the tail end but Renny did say that JERRY WAS the womanizer. :animated_scratchchin:

Renny was my fav from day three lol (my son just reminded me that I told him I was on the fence on day one). I liked her because she was colorful and different. She did not fit the typical stereotype that BB would cast for a mature woman. She wasn't some looney past her prime cougar like Shelia, and not as average as Lori from BB3. Even though she is older than they are, she is a really unique and beautiful. I said it before and I will say it again Renny is like that Aunt with too many husbands and waaaaay too much Scotch. You love her becuase she is entertaining, not phased by much, and can go there with the best of them.

I am also saying a little prayer that she can be the HOH that kicks that sorry a&% pea-headed Jessie out.

I was talking to my friend who lives in New Orleans about Renny. My friend doesn't watch the show so I had to describer her. And she says she is a typical New Orleans woman. Very colorful, very out going, has her on style, personality and doesn't care what others think, but has a good heart. I said yep, that's her.

I would love to be in the house with her. She's not annoying like Sheila could be. It's nice to have someone that is down to earth (that's a little out there) around. I like watching her on the feeds. She's always entertaining even when do doing something boring like coloring Keesha's hair.

I agree! Renny has a much happier life now than Sheila did. Renny did what most young women (and Southern girls too) are taught: marry a good, dependable man, have a child or two, do you own thing, have fun!

I'm with you, Angie and Renny are the only 2 I like. I think the whole cast is plain ass boring but hey my opinion and it's something to watch and follow. Something about April makes me want to throw rocks at her. What did I miss with jerry?

I'm with you, Angie and Renny are the only 2 I like. I think the whole cast is plain ass boring but hey my opinion and it's something to watch and follow. Something about April makes me want to throw rocks at her. What did I miss with jerry?

Jerry is a creepy perv, touching the girls' legs and always talking about sex. He also has a dirty mouth and is starting to stir up drama, just like Libra. He needs to start acting like the 75 year old great granddad that he is. I also detest his gameplay--basically kissing up to the HOH each week. His word is worthless like he showed the first week. Overall he is nothing like I thought he would be. I was expecting a sweet caring old man. Not like that at all.

When I saw the preview posted somewhere, not sure of him touching Aprils boobs, I was in awe. Married man, don't care how old, but MARRIED touching some other chicks boobs while his wife sits at home sick. I was pissed. My husband watched it on CBS and didn't see much, so I showed him the clip off of youtube ( which showed more than just her in his face) he agreed. Since i'm in the Renny post i'll keep it short but they all suck ass. Memphis, Jessie and Michelle, bother me the most.

I think Renny has her head more in the game than we realize and is just waiting for a chance to do something,lol

All this talk about Jerry being a dirty old man I do not get, he is a man, would it be the same if he was 20 something and he squeezed Aprils Boobage, she pushed them right up in his face, and you tell me how a 75 yr old "granddad" is supposed to act, do you think sex stops at 75?? NOT, I really hate the way people diss Jerry's age and what is appropriate(sp) for him, and noone does it quite so much with Renny, but the whole age thing is very prevelent in the house and on this board. Sorry, but just because Jerry touched the boobs does not make him "dirty ol man of the year" If I was married and I saw that happen I would laugh and say well good for him, it meant nothing, it was not as though he went after her boobs without her asking him to do so. There are other things I do not like about him but I am not gonna say that move was one of them quite the opposite.

If April didn't want him to cop a feel then she wouldn't have put them in his face and asked him to touch. So, I agree with you on that one.

My biggest peeve with Jerry is that he demands respect, but doesn't give any and he's the biggest ass-kisser in the game. That's what he relies his game on.

I think Renny doesn't get any of what Jerry gets because she hasn't done anything to get it.

I think Jerry gets what he deserves.

Renny is in great shape. That girl can go non-stop all day! She may have a few surprises up her sleeve.

I don't think BB is the game for anyone Jerry's age.jmho

well I agree about ol Jerr and him wanting respect and not giving any, just because you are Semper Fi, does not mean automatic unbridled respect, and he does go from place to place and insinuate himself within that convo, etc. I just get tired of people calling him a dirty old man cause he touched the boobs, OMG and he is married, sin sin sin,lolol, the sin is him verbally going on and on about his staunch beliefs!!and then not walkin the walk. He is a man and they are gonna lust till they die, Mother Nature intended it that way,lol

final four easily

Archived