April - Week 3

CeCiMom

I almost feel badly for April that she is soooo insecure that she feels the need to give herself freely to any man who flirts with her. And yes, I'm pretty darned sure insecurity is at the bottom of it because it was towards the beginning of the show that she was asking Ollie if he thought Angie was prettier than she was. Gee.... could that be the reason for her venomous attacks on Angie? Jealous much?

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

April and Libra just had a really good conversation that shows April having some insight into her own behavior. April was crying about how much she has taken her family for granted. I really felt sorry for her, but it was a moment that showed her human side, not her game side. I was touched.

I guess April's twin must be the "normal one". April must be smart to have a degree and handle new car financing for a dealership. Didn't she say she missed talking to her sister? The longer she plays the good time gal in her real life, the less likely it is she'll get married.

Talk about respect amongst the hg.

I think that is totally disrespectful to have sex while others are in the room. Then again, maybe the others are enjoying it. They all have no problem voicing their concerns and frustrations over other situations and no one has told the gruesome twosome to cut it out yet? That leads me to believe only one thing....it doesn't bother those who are present.

That is just so gross that Jerry is laughing about being in the room with them having sex.

That's what I thought. I figured no one was complaining about it. He's a 75 y/o guy stuck in a house with younger people...there's not many options for him to get his rocks off.

I'll be glad when Jerry goes too, but for now there are bigger fish to fry!

April seems like a basically nice person that apparently has no clue how to act with the entire world watching. Here's the deal on that: these people have families....and believe me; repercussions will affect them. Further; I would not want April figuring financing for anything for me. That one, I do not believe.

I am with Marty on this one. Scum.

April is a non entity in this game as far as I am concerned. Her moods switch more than the seconds on a clock.

She is Sl*t.

fast track way to eviction ville

Didn't April tell Ollie she was shy? I have only watched a couple of shows and had no idea that april and Ollie are a showmance right now, it is a surprise to me since Ollie is a preachers son, call me old fashioned eh...I guess April is not so shy after all.........

Archived