April - Week 3

CeCiMom

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

safe because keesha is afraid of libra

she is upset at julie for calling her and ollie a showmance

April does not have silicone implants. They're a couple of blimp-shaped innertubes, that she pumps up with an air pump!!!! What was the name of that famous German blimp that crashed over New Jersey in the 1930s...the Hindenburg? April is "Blimpie".....

April is so worried that she is going to be known as the bulimic one in the house.

Does she not know she is now known as the slut of the Internet?

Why would she take any of the questions personally on the broadcast tonight that were directed at Ollie? The only thing she should worry about is having sex with a guy only knowing him 2 weeks - not about whether or not she cusses or drinks.

Why would she take any of the questions personally on the broadcast tonight that were directed at Ollie? The only thing she should worry about is having sex with a guy only knowing him 2 weeks - not about whether or not she cusses or drinks.

I don't think she is worried about it, and I don't think anyone said she was, I think Ollie should worry about it though...

She's worried about Ollie's father and wonders if she should back away from him.

Well, it's too late to worry about it now... A friend of mine and her husband own this little country store at the end of our road and they both love BB, and he was in tonight when I went in to get my green tea and they don't have the feeds, and I told him they should get them, because they miss so much, and he said like what? I told him that I would be very suprised if April didn't leave the house expecting a baby out of wed lock with the preacher's son... He had no idea that was even going on...

i think a merge is necessary lol

How many slutty blonde Aprils does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

Answer:

None...she only screws in bed

I know it's lame but...what the hell ;)

Archived