April - Week 3

CeCiMom

One of her favorite movies is also Crash, an extremely fine film. Most people haven't seen it and it wasn't a total must-see blockbuster. I think there's more to April than poorly applied makeup and over processed hair. Some people are not blessed with flawless skin and full-bodied hair. Maybe where she lives, high-end salons aren't that accessible. Who knows.

As far as her game, she's managed to have a pretty tight alliance without being seen as a huge threat. She knows if she's nominated next week, it will be as a pawn. Pretty nice place in the house.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Which I think is d umb on the other HG's part - to me she is a HUGE threat because she has a tight alliance - she is banging Ollie every chance she gets - why doesn't anyone see that as a team that needs to be split up?

why doesn't anyone see that as a team that needs to be split up?

because the other HGs are too focused on trying to get Libra, someone who hasn't won ANYTHING, out for personal reasons.

I think there's more to April than poorly applied makeup and over processed hair.

Sex freak too. Her choice of movies even "Crash" are as over processed as her hair.

I don't need to sit through two hours of artificial/forced stories to know that racism exists.........

why doesn't anyone see that as a team that needs to be split up?

because neither are winning and they are part of the power alliance

imho the strongest pair is jessie and michelle

^bingo. April and Ollie are tight, but until they do anything as competitors she's not much of a threat. OF course it's tough to tell sometimes who's throwing comps and who sucks, but I don't really think April can do all that much physically. You know, besides have some quality time with Ollie and the blanket.

I wonder why April wasn't on Rock of Love...she'd blend right in, I tells ya...

Well, she could be on the next go round. I heard that Bret had already broken up with Ambre, and is doing Rock of Love 3. Yep, she'd fit right in with the ho's and strippers.

As for her and Ollie as a team, they might not have won anything yet, but as someone said, maybe they aren't trying that hard. I'd be worried about them simply as a voting block, IMO.

actually she would look way better with bangs, and yes rock of love 2 would have been her show, and brett woulda gone for that,lololol

Archived