April - Week 3

CeCiMom

april is putting out for safety

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought she said that but wasn't sure and I was so stick on Libra the cow that I thought I heard wrong. lmao

Did April really campaign to nom Memphis instead of Jessie? That is what April is saying.

And what is Dan's problem...is he looking to get a little piece of Skreesh, because he's making all kinds of faces at Jessie when he speaks.

Yes April likes Jessie she wanted Memphis out really bad.

Jessie was last minute by Keesha when she thought he as laughing at her.

Dan is not the man I thought he was. He is playing the part of Barney Fife.

I love how when Keesha told April that Angie asked to have Jess taken off the block, April first acted like it was really gracious and then said it was Angie playing reverse psychology because then they would see Jess as a threat because she wanted him off the block. What???????

I think Shapril's hair is going to fall out. It looks like straw and her face is so white and pasty.

I think Wicked had been giving her some blood letting..... :food-smiley-005:

At this rate with April and Ollie, we are going to either have our first BB Baby Momma/Daddy or our first STD outbreak in the house. Ollie's a&% is so suspect, why in the hell would he have sex with some heffa he just met without a condom??? It makes me wonder if that whole "never had a girlfriend" line is just that a line, so that he can rub some booty. I mean really, if you were all that careful and cautious about relationships your ignorant a*$ would not be on national tv having sex with this walking blonde-all-over STD. The bad part about it is, out of all the single women in that house he picked the most unattractive one.

It makes me wonder if that whole "never had a girlfriend" line is just that a line, so that he can rub some booty.

According to Julie (re: talking about the new houseguests) he had recently lost his virginity before coming in the house, but the thing is, even if he didn't, he sure isn't her first, and he should think about the fact that maybe she has something, and for sure he should think about the possibility of a baby, even if she tells him she on birth control...

I believe they're all tested for STDs when they enter the house. I think they might be required to test them by law. I know all VH1 reality tv contestants are required to take test if they live together. I don't know if that's just the standard in the industry or if it's mandated by law.

They're still stupid. I think April wants to get pregnant.

:animated_scratchchin: Hmmmm...even if he claims he recently lost his virginity, he is still using the "I never had a girlfriend" line. Also, if that is true why would someone that has held onto their virginity for 27 years finally give it up to someone that was NOT his girlfriend (going back to his initial claim)?

Yeah ok...he is suspect alright. Oh well, they are both adults. I have no issue with grown folks doing what grown folks wanna do, BUT my issue is he put on this big front like I am a preacher's son blah blah blah. Also, his parents asked him NOT to do anything that would embarrass them.

As for April the only thing I can say is "Are you trying to be a baby momma"? I mean really is she too afraid to get up and get a condom for fear he might finish before she returns with it, since he is only good for about 5 mins. If that is the case she can always store one tucked neatly away in her "real" cleavage.

I believe they're all tested for STDs when they enter the house.

Yeah, but there are those diseases that can be dormant and not detected, trust me on that one, and just ask my husband... No, my husband doesn't have an STD, but he found out April 7th that he had Hep C genotype 2b, which you can only catch through blood to blood contact, meaning if he's bleeding and I treat his wound and I have an open cut myself and his blood got into my cut, I would then have Hep C genotype 2b... Now my husband caught this in the Army 30 years ago when they gave open air shots, which means they used a air-gun and went down the line of men and gave each one a shot with the same needle... He had been tested before for Hep C many times and it never showed up, because it was dormant... This comes right out of one of those pamphlet's on Hep C...

The diseases that can remain dormant (latent) for a number of years include HIV, syphilis and herpes. Possibly others may become dormant for months or years, venereal warts (HPV of a couple of strains), but gonorrhea or chalmydia while often asymptomatic for months rarely if ever become chronic, hidden infections. Gonorrhea untreated may become a kind of arthritis, but that is hardly latent. The others rarely if ever become latent.

with all the promiscuous houseguests lately maybe they should just spike the food and slop with crushed birth control pills .

Archived