Jerry - Week 3

CeCiMom

I didn't get why Memphis got so bent out of shape over the womanizer comment coming from an old man, either. He usually shows no emotion.

It seems like it must have hit a nerve.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Memphis just hates Jerry. A personality conflict...or one of those "guy" things. Ivgal, I'm sure you know how most guys love to rhapsodize about women fighting. Well guys are no different. Some guys just hate each other's guts from day 1.

I didn't get why Memphis got so bent out of shape over the womanizer comment coming from an old man, either. He usually shows no emotion.

It seems like it must have hit a nerve.

Didn't Memphis have a long conversation with Keesha and Libra about his current girlfriend. How he could date someone for two months, break up and be fine the next day. Maybe Memphis' dad was a nizer and he doesn't want to be compared. Who knows, people have their reasons.

I think that is the closet to the truth that I have heard about Memphis, I do think the guy has issues, and that could very well be why he got so bent out of shape, does not want to be compared to his dad, prolly,lolol, specially sine they had an on angain and off again relationship, then I think he passed away before thay could come to terms.

If that's the case with Memphis, I really do feel for him, and can understand why he reacted the way he did... I can relate... My father's a drunk... No easy way to say it, he wakes up in the morning with a 6 pack beside his bed, and he won't get out of bed if he hasn't drank at least 3 of them, and I would NEVER want to be compared to him... That's why I don't drink... We have just started talking within the past 6 months and only because he has cancer... I am really scared that we won't get things worked out before something happens to him...

Jerry in some ways reminds me of my dad...

He's old and has gone through wars. He says what he thinks and doesn't believe in mincing words. He does not have tact when phrasing what he wants to say but you know exactly what he is talking about.

If you can live with the harshness and the opinions, the old guy can be okay.

Yana, I am glad you are trying to work it out with your dad..

It appears (and this just may be my opinion and the only one who sees it) but they are now alienating Jerry. He served his purpose and now they are ignoring him.

He's the only one helping Renny in the kitchen and this could be because no one is bothering with him, but I can't believe the others just go outside and it's expected that she do all the cooking every night.

What a bunch of selfish, self-centered people.

If I was Renny I'd cook those nice meals for myself and watch those people salivate.

True, but it's not getting them to get off their asses and go inside and set the table.

They'd rather complain about Jerry and talk about the possible germs he may be spreading instead of doing something about it. Screw them...I hope they all get Jerry's cooties.

I knew this guy who looked and acted just like Jerry. I didn't hate him and felt sorry for him but he was such a gloomy gus!!! This guy said during the depression when he was a kid he and his mom had no money so for extra cash they were hired by various funeral homes in their city to work as paid, professional mourners!!! He could still cry at the flip of a coin. And cried, whined and moaned a lot! This guy could be so zoned out (all natural) sometimes his cat "Sissy" would walk by and out of the blue he'd say, "You see Sissy?" We'd say "Yes." And he would say "Sissy uses people!" I expect Jerry to start saying, "You see Memphis? Memphis uses people!!!" Oy veh!!!!

That's a sad story .

Jerry is so out of his element. Listen, they would be treating Renny like crap too if she didn't cook. Also, Renny is "so much better on her meds" - how many times have we heard that.

Grodner is a bitch...she has no right casting someone like Jerry in the game. He may be a nice guy but he's making a fool out of himself on national tv.

In the room is Keesha, April, Libra and Renny giving Jerry the 3rd degree.

Wow they are grilling Jerry like crazy for apologizing to Memphis. They are giving him hell for it. Renny is really questioning him and more or less saying he did it for safety reasons. Jerry got mad and left and now they have Memphis in there grilling him and asking what Jerry said.

These people are pissing me off. It is Ok for Keesha to make little deals with Memphis and Jessie but nobody else can talk to the enemy.

Renny is really hating on Jerry talking about he never washes his hands and picks his nose. Wow Renny really is angry. She is saying he is betraying them.

OK so he is just playing the game and apologized like any of the HG might do. I don't like Jerry but I also don't like the way they attacked him.

ITA, Marty. They are sooooo paranoid it's ridiculous. I think Jerry simply went to them before he approached Memphis to get their opinion about him apologizing to Memphis. They've now blown it all out of proportion, saying it's an all out scheme for Jerry to get back in with the guys, like he was ever with the guys. These people are nuts.

afterthought--Jerry said he felt bad for calling M a womanizer, which he should, and Renny was the very one who was all up in the air against Jerry for calling M a womanizer. Now Renny is questioning Jerry about his guilty feelings. Geeeez.

Renny's my fave but she really needs to cut the old guy some slack. He didn't do anything.

The Mean girls plus Renny are all up in HOH room now to hang out and bitch.

Wow Renny is ranting and swearing and still pissed about Jerry apologizing. Renny is really really angry.

She hates Jerry with a passion. Renny won't stop talking about it.

That is because April think she has her man controlled with her sex and Dan reports back to them so they trust him.

They are going to loose Jerry in their 7 alliance.

They are hating and hating on Jerry.

ollie is whip to april

i see jerry jumping ship

Renny and Jerry are fighting and now the other 6 are concerned that he might float to the other group. I think the 5 are a little upset with Renny. They keep saying they need his vote. They are planning on going to go grab him back.

He is not even a human to them he is just a vote. The have been trashing him for hours and now they want to go grab him back to their alliance.

These people make me sick.

Yeah April just lied her ass off... She said that Jerry grabed her boob, that she wasn't going to let him, but he was coming for her...

Archived