Jerry - Week 3

CeCiMom

Jerry is smart, he is using these fights to his advantages. He is like a bargining chip. He fights with one side when the other side has power. Well if you get him on your side that week, he can help out in votes. Last week, Jessie used him too. I have to respect his game play. Just because he is 70 doesnt mean he doesnt have tricks up his sleeve. Boy I like this cast. Renny just have a stick up her rear end that is all. Everything pisses her off. Did she take her meds. Instead of confronting people about stupid pet peeves, they rather talk about each other. That is everyone on there. That is getting on my nerves. They need to be woman or man enough to tell each other about themselves. But you know at HOH time, it will all come out. " in confidence"

April just want someone to grab her boobs! That is one thing to lie in the game about the game, but comments like that can do some serious damages in personal lives, and that is not cool.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I so saw this coming with Jerry last night. Not sure why anyone would get so offended when these gals are called bitches because as far as I am concerned, if it walks like a bitch and acts like a bitch....it's a bitch.

Did she take her meds.

I keep seeing this comment over and over. Does anyone know what kind of meds she is on to make this statement? Damn, she might just be on a water pill for all we know, but it's implied over and over she's on some type of meds that effect her behavior. It looks like she's just an uptight lady...they exist.

Even when she was cooking last night and Jerry was next to her, she was making faces and being abrupt with him. If she thinks she's being taken advantage of by the others with this cooking thing ---then stop! She wants her cake and eat it too...she wants the advantage of having them on her side because of this, but then gets pissed about it?

Poor, poor delusional gals....as much as they all talk about Jerry "the perv" they still all fight for his attention. Hmmmm.....

i thought renny said she was without her meds for the beginning? when april said to renny "i didn't like you at first"? it seemed like renny implied that the meds did affect her behavior...but that could be a blood pressure pill, too., lots of things..i guess. i notice a marked difference in renny. she always cracked me up...but in the beginning she did seem to be a little difficult to deal with. now i just love her. i feel sorry for jerry, it's painful for me to watch him...he seems so isolated. i know he signed up for it; it's just hard for me to watch the awkwardness of jerry in the bb house.

She said last week if she doesnt have her meds she begans to act crazy. She didnt have her meds in the beginning and if BB kept it up without giving Renny her meds they really would have an interesting show. Everyone on there is not perfect. They are all being catty and trying to save and throw each other under the bus. Even Memphis gave Angie advice on how to get rid of Jessie. Ollie and April are tight, but yet they made allliances with other people to take them to final 2. Like I said before, I see Jerry's game play he is smart and nobody is catching on.

It seems from all the Jerry trashing yesterday with the HOH group upstairs that they do not want Jerry in the jury house. I think they want Memphis to get him out but they will be surprised that he is not the target.

It is going to be so so interesting if Jessis, Memphis or Michelle get HOH how the other side reacts to them. Will they get mad at each other for talking to the "outsiders"?

I really really hope one of the Outsiders win and it will make the game so much more interesting.

Someone said it might start either next week or the week after. So if Jerry doesn't go out next week, for sure he would be in sequester. Imagine being the with Jerry alone for a week in sequester! I think both Jerry and Jesse would still be snippy in sequester.

I really got pissed off last night with both Renny and Keesha...

Jerry asked Renny some questions about her ability with hair, and she told him she went for advance studies in (I think she said Paris) France, and Jerry was really nice and said well, you have really got a god given talent for it. I thought that was a nice thing for him to say, Renny then looks over at Keesha as Jerry is walking away and rolls her eyes, and Keesha was like yeah I saw that... Like Jerry shouldn't talk to them or something... I heard Renny say when they were in the HoH room going off on Jerry that she avoided him at all costs, and that the only reason he wanted anything to do with her is for her cooking, but he's the only one that helps he and I don't understand why she would think that about him and not the others... Keesha just laughs as says ohhh Renny for your cooking, like she wouldn't ever in the life think of doing that to someone, and in my opinion she's the guilty party not Jerry...

insanity.gif

onsoapbox.gif

I'm getting down now, cause this post is going to come back to haunt me I just know it... I really like these two most of the time, but they pissed me off last night...

I am not a Jerry fan but I did feel sorry for him yesterday. They were just brutal talking about him up in HOH room and then decided they need his vote so they went downstairs and pretended to be nice to him. Renny was disappointing me yesterday.

I am not a Jerry fan but I did feel sorry for him yesterday

Neither am I, but they were totally alienating him yesterday. And for those who defend certain players and say that they aren't all that bad, all I can say is nice people don't alienate other players like that to turn a house against them. JMO

Imagine being the with Jerry alone for a week in sequester! I think both Jerry and Jesse would still be snippy in sequester.

I think Jerry might be alot different outside of the game. He'd have no reason to stand on top of people in sequester. He probably has some interesting stories to tell. He's undoubtedly overthinking everything happening in the house, as everyone else in there obviously does, and that's why they tend to get on each others nerves. I've never seen hg's as paranoid as these peeps before.

Ok, Jerry can be annoying. While I was reading last night during BBAD (have to do something interesting as the show sure isn't) I looked up and studied Jerry. I feel for him living with this horrid group of people. Dan is the only one that is genuine toward him. Ollie and Renny need a smack upside their heads because they know better. Yet, is that not BB's plan? Put a group of people in a small area and watch them devour each other. On a deeper level I wonder what that means for those of us addicted to watching them. :lookaround:

the part i saw on the feeds, was the gang getting on him for not washing his hands(ala seasons past) & talking loudly. I just have trouble getting past folks that don't respect their elders & people that have served in our armed forces, even if they are in a fishbowl, so to speak..

Archived