Jerry - Week 3

CeCiMom

I don't get his obsession with the marine thing. He hasn't been in the marines for over 50 freekin years! It's not like he was career marine or anything. He served four years and has spent the next 50 being Mr. Marine? Geeze.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm already confused by his wit.... :animated_rotfl: Old guys that is...not Jerry's.

On topic, wasn't Jerry in the Marines during the Korean war? Four years of that makes any man who was in the service a lifer...JMO :animated_bouncy:

I agree with an earlier post. I wanted to like Jerry because he was an interesting twist but he's dull. He's not even entertaining. I keep on waiting to see him do SOMETHING exciting. I don't even care if he wiggles those spindly arms or wears Depends...but something...ANYTHING. Rennie is at least a character.

OK So I am going to be blasted for this, but I think in some ways if ya been through as much as Jerry has you have a right to be sort of arrogent... Not an ass, but arrogant sure... He's been through a lot and does know more life lessons than the rest... JMHO though... Not saying anything good or bad about the man, just that he's been through a lot, but he shouldn't be calling anyone names... He doesn't know them well enough for that...

Jerry lost a lot of points with me tonight. He's been sliding. i wanted to like him, but he seems lost with the kids, and I really didn't like that he called Memphis a womanizer... What was "he" like at Memphis' age? Probably very much the same. I don't "hate" Jerry like I do Libra, but if he got voted off, I wouldn't care.

What was "he" like at Memphis' age? Probably very much the same.

Jerry was paying a Korean prostitute when he was Memphis' age...truth. Jerry's admitted it previously.

Jerry was just talkin with Dan on the couch...brings up the subject of Keesha and how she said she "sucks c*ck..but doesn't like it." The old man is a pig...and he has the nerve to disrespect Memphis who hasn't done anything to warrant being called a womanizer.

I think Jerry is just jealous of Memphis and all that he has ahead of him...........he seems to be getting depressed and may be the kind of person who takes things out on others when they're feeling bad.

My biggest peeve about him is UGH! "wash your hands! after going to the bathroom" and if I was in there, I would have told him long ago.........he's NOT too old to handle that.

I agree what's the big deal to just tell him to wash his hands. Sure he'll be embarrased but should get the message loud and clear...Instead of talking about it behind his back and being grossed out about it...for sanitary reasons they should treat him and train him like a child til he gets it that not washing your hands after using the bathroom is unacceptable behavior. Geez these people.

While some thought it was great that BB had a 75 y/o man as a hg, didn't anyone ever stop to wonder why in the hell would a 75 y/o actually apply to this game?

I knew something was up with him and I wanted to like him too-respect for his military service, age but from watching him act in the house he's nothing more than the typical bb hg we've come to see season anfter season - ANNOYING!

if bb casting him he had to fit their mole of a typical hg

Archived