Keesha - Week 2

CeCiMom

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she not cute as she think she is

You don't think the 29 year old squishy faced screecher is cute? ;)

Actually...I don't either...there comes a time in one's life when the little girl act gets old....that time for her should have been about 8 years ago. I think she's an insecure and annoying whiner and needs to grow up some...jmo.

Actually...I don't either...there comes a time in one's life when the little girl act gets old....that time for her should have been about 8 years ago. I think she's an insecure and annoying whiner and needs to grow up some...jmo.

Not to mention the dumb act, isn't an act at all.

i think dumb act works best on idol

kelly pickler dumb as an ox

I literally have to MUTE both Keesha and Libra. Seriously. Keesha's baby voice and Libra's ghetto especially all at once make me want to set fire to their hair. * thinks * And I just might!

she is with everyone

she talk trash about all hg behind their back

going in i actually thought she will be a player boy was i wrong

just another dumb blonde in bb

I'm indifferent about her right now....she's in the middle of my like/dislike list. She seems like she's in good with everyone...she's fun and friendly etc. Even though it's obvious to all she's tied to Libra's crew...she's given some of the others the indication that she could flip....and I do think eventually she will...so that makes her game play slightly/potentially interesting. She's not nor ever going to be the leader or strategist in this group...just a supporting cast member...that's all she can ever hope for.

Her laugh is almost unbearable...but sometimes it does make me laugh...at her though.

Well, Ilove, I don't hate Keesha... I don't like her either, but I don't hate her LOL...

It's a start and we can work with that...now listen Yana....I want you to do me a favor...just relax and watch this pendulum for a moment...

-Kyo

I didn't like Miss Keesha at all at first, but heaven help me, there are times when she is starting to grow on me. I can tolerate her now, and honestly, she's a little funny sometimes. I think there is hope for her, maybe.

Is she with Libra or against Libra? I don't really know. I guess there's no need to make waves unless it's necessary, but she needs to be careful. I'd at least like to know where she stands. that is, unless she's just planning on floating all season

I think she's a floater. I like her, but she was the worse one on the talk show skit. lol

Yeah see that's what I think too SugarB... I never really disliked her, she was sort of like Memphis at first, a non entity, but now they are coming out of their shell's a little and they aren't so bad...

Archived