Keesha - Week 2

CeCiMom

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry Marty, but I think "Brokeback" will be leaving on Weds... I'm thinking Backdoor Libra next week, regardless of who wins HoH (Except April/Ollie) *Again, one can only wish*

Actually,Reaper, the remake of "Brokeback" in which Steve takes over Heath's role will be called, "Bareback Mountain"!!! FYI

Dustin, BB8, will co-star and Josh,BB9, will work as "Fluffer"...Also James, BB9, will work as Dick Double....

Why isn't Keesha trying to convince Libra to agree to a side deal with Steven? Then maybe pull Memphis in and say thier flipping the vote because Jesse is getting too cocky.

OMG! Keesha didn't know that the jury house picks the winner. Where do they get these people?

She didn't know that the gov't will be taking some of the prize winnings too.

At first I thought she might be playing dumb, but I really think she is.

She's a simpleton!

I don't think her personality is much like Dani's and she doesn't seem to be as good at comps which was part of Daniele's charm.

She is getting too heated too often. I've heard of her going off about 4 times in a few days. While I think she had every right to get annoyed for people being rude to her for communicating with someone they disliked, she needs to bite her tongue as much as possible

i cant wait till someone officially called her out for playing both sides

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! *pulls hair out*

At least Michelle is funny from time to time. Keesha annoys me. I hope Libra gets HOH so everyone can sell her out. I'd love to see Keesha on the block. Doesn't she realize that if she gets Libra out, she's gonna be in steven and dan's position the next week?

i want her out too

all she does is gossip

I doubt Keesha has LIKE enough brains to LIKE play both sides with any in depth thought. She's not LIKE that bright. She's LIKE the airheaded cheerleader who thrilled with LIKE anyone willing to say hi to her. Makes her feel LIKE popular. But LIKE she's soooooooooo tacky. WTF wears pink and red together. Gross girl, GROSS!

Archived